The city of Seasons

Abhimanyu's POV

"Why our home of course. The city of seasons."

"The city of seasons? Why it is called that?" Bhrata Pritavindhya asked. But before Vritika could answer Adhrith said

"Don't bother. You are going to the prison anyway.."

"Shut it Aadi... Well the city is specially designed by our mother to experience all four major seasons at once. Hence the name. North is winter for  Kailash parvat is in north. South is summer as Mumma said when we go down we are closer to the center line of the earth so it gets warmer. West is spring because it is closer to the elf gate of woodland realms so it is always greener. East is Autumn because she said we celebrate autumn a lot in East." Vritika explained. A city with all four seasons at once. How that would be.

"What about the rain?" Bhrata Srutakarma asked.

"The rest of the Island is basically a complicated ecosystem of rainforest. City doesn't need rain. So we left it to it's own." Adhrith said in a still voice maybe wanting to end the conversation.

"Look who decided to join in. Your presence is well appreciated brother but didn't it object to your strict no interaction with strangers policy." Vritika teased him.

"I was just trying to stop you from giving anymore valuable information out. Stupid." Adhrith said.

"Adhrith is right Vritika. You should not discuss these delicate matters with strangers." I said. Adhrith looked back at me and gave me a nod. Maybe a thank you.

"Aadi get something to eat, I'm hungry." Vritika said. He looked back to her as if she said something very unusual.

"Don't be silly

"Don't be silly. I'm not leaving you with them." He said.

"But you can starve me. Ok then." Vritika said. Adhrith shook his head.

"Are any of you hungry?" He asked. I guessed he wasn't thinking of us threat now.

"I am." Bhrata sutosoma said.

"Don't leave her alone doesn't matter what she says." He instructed to his guards before leaving.

"I can't believe you took his side. I am the one who was saving your life." She immediately said to me.

"But he is right." I replied.

"No he isn't. Because you are not strangers..... Brother." She said looking dead in my eyes. She knew.

"What.. How.. What do you know?" Bhrata Srutasena asked.

"My brother is a thick head but I'm very smart. Yah I don't exactly know which one is who but I know you. You have Subhadra Massi's eyes Abhimanyu." She replied cupping my right cheek. I hold her face. My sister. I could not keep my eyes dry.

"Vritika... I" She stopped me by hugging me.

"Shhh.. You don't owe an explanation brother. Our situation is like so." How unlucky I could be to live all my life without her. She then hugged everyone.