journey to Dwarka..

I got up early that day and met everyone. Even the king and queen. And surprise surprise I bumped into Kumar duryadhan on the way back. Even if I wanted to just walk away without acknowledging him I couldn't, it would be rude.

"Pranam rajkumar duryadhan. I'm Adrika Idivita. Yadav shresth Krishn basudev's younger sister. It's a delight to meet you even if its my last day here."I said.

He laughed proudly before checking me out up and down.

"You really are very different as everyone talks. I'm not saying everything I heard I believe as about you being an extraordinary fighter seems a myth to me. But they ofcourse are right about your beauty." He said. God this set my bones on fire.

"You don't know me Prince. And you can't hide cowardly behind your so called custom of 'we don't fight women' for ever. Just hope and pray that we don't cross paths in a battle field, because my weapons don't possess the courtesy of my words." I said smiling yet venomously. He was visibly taken aback. Then as slow his mind process he got offended and angry but before he could do anything Gandhar Raj Shakuni stopped him.

"We don't doubt your ability in war Yadavkumari. When all of the aryabhart is aware. And seconded by Mahamahim bhisma and guru Dronacharya two of the greatest worriors." He said. I wasn't in a mood for confrontation so I just politely bowed and said

"I'll beg to excuse myself. I'm leaving for Dwarka in a few moments."

He instantly bowed and gave me my path. I saw pandavas were there. I smiled at them as I reached them.

"I don't like how he behaved with you

"I don't like how he behaved with you." Kumar Arjun said gripping his bow tight.

"Relax Kumar Arjun. Why waste energy on a unworthy opponent? He can't handle this (gesturing towards own body). You are way out of his league. " I said and they all laughed.

"I handled him well I guess." I continued.

"You were excellent. Did you looked at his face?" Sahadev said. I had really grown a liking towards this youngest Prince. He was quieter. But with me we just get along so well. I really missed Sky when I was around him.

"I'm going to terribly miss all of this after your departure. How well you control our mood and emotions? How light and fresh your presence is! How everything seems so easy when you are around! Ill miss all these things." Kumar Yudhistir said. It made me really emotional, but I controlled it.

"Jyesth! My whole life is dedicated to you all. I'm here just for you. How can you miss something that you own? I assured you right? Everytime you need me, I'll be there." I said.

We locked eyes for sometime, mine filled with determination and his filled with admiration.

"Chale jiji. Samay ho gaya hai." It was subhadra.( Let's go jiji. Its time)

I saw a large party. And thought what are these people trying to do, going on an effectively dangerous path and prepared to gain as much attention as possible.