The meet alash

Adrika's POV

          Several days past. Kids were comfortable here. They form a routine life around themselves and me. I didn't took part in the process but gladly spent time with each of them as per their schedule. I get to know about them so much. Shrutakarma had a liking towards craft. Specially with clay. He and I decided that in our personal time I would teach him that. Shrutasena was happy with any kind of knowledge. Science, politics. But he had special interest towards history of tribals. We used to discussrd these a lot. Surprisingly Sutosoma had much intrest towards medicine. He always said he felt like he finally got the right teacher. Prativindhya and me discussed over economics. He possessed a great knowledge in the field and wanted to learn more about life as a ranger. He wished to live that life once. And my Abhi was fascinated with science of nature. Cosmology and ecology. All these things still could not kept me in ease. I was way anxious than I supposed to be. I knew that but somehow I still could not calm myself down. That day I was specially disturbed as someone mentioned how Nakul was best while preparing a potion. How we never recreated one of his potions. I missed him. A lot. I walked to the North. This part always calms me. I looked over the landscape covered with snow. Plain and white just like a part my life without the love of my life.

"Husband! Where ever you are.. You have a very angry wife at home." I said. I alway talked to him here. I felt like he was listening.

"You know Aadi isn't being the ache in my head as usual. He is being nice to the kids. Kids are loving their second home. I have been teaching them. They are bright boys you know. I'm still angry with you for leaving me to do all these alone. But still come home soon. I can't do this all alone now. Bacche bade ho rahe hain. They need their father. I need their father. Ab bohot hua Aarya. Wapas aajaie." I said and couldn't help but broke down crying. I was about to fall down but a strong pair of arms caught me. Instinctively I thought it was Aadi.

(Kids are growing up.

It's enough now. Come back)

"Aadi!" I whispered.

"It's me Maa." I heard Abhi's voice. I let him hold me while I cried my eyes out. He sat us down and was very patiently just holding me, letting me cry on him. Maybe he knew it was best to give me the time. After a while when my cries changed into occasional sobs.

"You spend most time here because they are in this direction isn't? " He asked. I sat up straight nodding.

"I am sorry you had to see this. This maybe not the mother you heard about Abhi." I said rubbing my face. I gave a faint smile and said

"Probably but I am glad this is the mother I got. Maa I want you to love me enough to be vulnerable in front of me." He said. Subhadra my sweet... You raised a great young man. I kissed his forehead out of love. My son.

"Maa you know Aadi taught me some interesting facts about the ecosystem here." He said excitedly.

"Did he now?" I said smiling at him. What ever was he like, he was indeed a child.

"Yes. He said what he or you taught me wasn't even fraction of what is taught here at school." He said.

"Yes my dear. Island is the hob for higher intelligence. You all can start your higher education in here when ever you like." I said. He looked at me shocked.

"Hob for higher education? But Maa isn't this knowledge is restricted to Island only?" He asked.

"That's a paraphrase my baby... Knowledge is restricted to here. Not the students." I said. A visible look of confusion was seen.

"I don't understand. If the people from outside are allowed to learn here then how knowledge is restricted to here?" He asked.

"The knowledge of Island is accessible to those who want the knowledge.. Only knowledge. Not the benefits that come with it. Those who wants to know the truth of the universe is always welcomed here. They need to take a wizarding oath that they will not share this knowledge with anyone. But most of them decided to stay here after that." I explained.