Truths

"wh..who..who am I?" This was the only thing I could say. He looked at me and held my hands and said.

"Tum swayang prakriti ho meri behen."
(You are nature yourself my sister.)

I thought I heard him wrong. So I shook my head in denial but he nodded.
"Wait what? Me.. nature.. how.. when.. how can.. I can't.. why... Wh.." I wasn't sure what I was saying... My nerve cells were almost paralyzed. My head was spinning. I couldn't think straight.

"Adrika.. my dear.. please do not panic. Listen carefully." He said carefully making me sit. I calmed down a bit before saying

"How?"

"When the universe seem to forget the true form of a woman, nature appears herself as a woman to show the universe what great power a woman can posses. We can say these women are reincarnation of nature. They are known as prakriti kanya. You are one of them my kid. " He said. I could not understand how to react to this. So he continued
(Daughter of nature)

"When we started this, we know there will be a drastic disruption in time stream. Time is very powerful force so to fight against it we required even stronger force. And what could have been better than nature herself. Kahna and I knew we had to wait for a whole yuga for your birth and the right age."

"How did you know when a next prakriti kanya is going to take birth?" I asked.

"When a prakriti kanya is born, it takes a yuga for the birth of the next one. Do you know any prakriti kanya?" He questioned me back. Then it hit me

"Mata sita..! She was in tretya yuga. After dwapar yuga there will be the next prakriti kanya in kalyug.. my time." He nodded. This brought consternation in my thoughts.

"Now you get it why you were chosen?" He asked while standing up. I followed him saying

"But bhratashree, Mata sita was inside the earth. She was born from nature. But I have family. Mother who gave birth to me. Father whose DNA is in me. I'm a medically possible child.  How can I be a prakriti kanya?"

"Your parents didn't told you this. But you were born as stillborn. Your family's priest gave you a jal samadhi. As you were the only chance for your parents to have a child. He capitulate you to mother nature. After 6 hours you were breathing again."

"No..no..no.. how could they?"

"Don't blame your parents Adrika.. they did the best they could to give you a normal life. Mata sita could accept the reaction towards her as a prakriti kanya because that time was different. But in your time you could not have handle this pressure. Why do you think your father prohibited you to talk to any normal children or people? He didn't wanted you to find out how people think of you. So you could have a peaceful childhood and undisturbed education."he continued.

"And I cursed him so much for this. What I have done!!"I mumbled to myself, then said "if I'm a prakriti kanya, why didn't I ever felt anything? Never I experienced any weird activity? Is there any power within me or not?"

"Great power you contain my fair flower. You just need to learn how to control it and use it. I'll teach you. First I'll teach you how to control the elements of nature. 5 elements. You choose the first one." He said. I thought for a second and said

"Wind"

"Wind it is!"

             After hours of training and teaching of how to concentrate on inner power. How to connect to the universe. How to feel the nature. I wasn't able to control the wind when my will power was going down, I was at the verge of giving up he said

"You made your God to answer you physically. You made several princes who never thought a woman can do better than just dressing up respect you and consider you as equal. You are powerful my fire flower. Believe in yourself."