meetings the pandavas

Okay. So finally its time to meet the heros of the epic. I turned to them and subhadra started talking.

"These are princes of Hastinapur jiji. Sons of bua. He is.." but I stopped her by holding her hand.

"Prince yudhistir. I know. Pranam." I bowed down. Then he said

"How did you know?" I smiled and said,

"You have the calmness of knowledge and wisdom. Still manage to give away a wave of authority. Who else that can be with out the eldest Prince of Hastinapur." He looked impressed and I continued
"With your permission I have gifts for all of you. As subhadra informed I was in a different place so when I left that place I brought everyone something according to their likes or what I think can be a gift for them."

"You didn't need to Yadavkumari" Yudhistir said.
(Princess of Yadavs)

"Address me as Adrika. I'm barely a princess. I prefer to be my own individual than face of something different." I replied.

They all looked confused.
"But isn't someone is known from their birth. Their family. Their parents?" He asked. I smiled.

"Yes. Parents do affect someone's identity. But before anything else every person is their own individual. I think a person should known for their deeds. This is what independence called right, to be responsible for own deed and being own identification." I said. He smiled nodding.

"Subhadra was indeed right, you possess some immense knowledge." He said.

"That's a big statement on the basis of subhadra's words. She is exaggerating everything. I have this circlet for you."
I said and opened the box in front of him.

"Both me and bhrata krishn believe you are going to change the dynamics of the politics around this aryabhart

"Both me and bhrata krishn believe you are going to change the dynamics of the politics around this aryabhart. and his words are someone who possess this ability to change such a big time should be crowned always." I paused for a while, I could see determination in his eyes and proud in his brothers.

"So I wanted to be the first one to crown you before the whole aryabhart do. May I?" I asked.

             He looked at Mata kunti she nodded with tears in her eyes. Then he nodded and was going to bow but I stopped him. Instead I tip towed and carefully placed the circlet fit around his forehead. I moved to next pandava.

"Pranam rajkumar bheem. Bhrata krishn told me about your love for food and told me we both going to get along very well. I don't eat much but I love to cook." I said. He looked excited.

"That's great. I can teach you something about food we eat here, you can teach me about food you eat there." Everyone laughed at this.

"Sure.  I'm also aware of your nature of constantly getting in trouble. So I have this cloak for you." I gave him.

" I gave him