Days in Island

Abhimanyu's POV

        Vritika and Adhrith's relationship was something to be jealous of. They had this sweet and sour relationship that we all thought of having with our sisters. Adhrith didn't join us and to be real I knew he would not come. Vritika took us into the city. After some deserted Alley we felt like we entered a different kind of world. It was a giant carnival. We never saw one. But heard of it. They have lights, music, dancing, food and what not.

(Music)

        We reached a place where people were dancing a lined manner. Seemed like everyone knew the dance. People joined then leave so new people joined. After watching a while I saw they actually have 4 steps repeatedly. This was just for merry making not performance.

"We always come here with Maa on lamp festival. We just dance and laugh our hearts out." Vritika yelled over the music.

"It looks super interesting." Bhrata Srutakarma yelled back.

"Let's go and dance. We have painting from every festival. It will be shame if we don't get one with you." She yelled again.

"Painting?" I yelled.

"There... See.. Those are speed painters. They will make one in minutes. Oh we are in luck, the best one is available. He charge a little much but worth it. We can make for all of you if you want." She said showing us some people with canvases sitting at a corner. Then she gesture to one who nodded and pick up a fresh canvas.

"Hy.. It's the princess." Someone yelled and everyone cheered.

"Let's go.. " Vritika yelled.

"We don't know how to dance.." Bhrata Pritavindya yelled.

"No one knows this dance. You just follow what everyone is doing.. It's just the leg movement.. You will enjoy. Come on.." She said pulling bhrata Sutosoma with her.

         And we did enjoy. We danced and made our pictures. I was so happy that I would now show it to mata Subhadra. Then we watched some shows and eat a lot of food. We went through the lamp market and bought some lamps. We sat at a relatively less crowded place. It was near the river people floating lamps in water. That was undoubtedly the best evening for all of us.

"Aadi is missing all these fun

"Aadi is missing all these fun.. Idiot." Vritika said.

"Vritika, Adhrith.." I was cut by her.

"Call me vriti. Mumma used our full name while we are in trouble. So it is weird to hear."

"Right.. Vriti, why you don't have any bitter feeling towards us like him?" I asked.

"Because there isn't any reason for us to get mad at you. You all are also victims of this awful situation. And believe me Aadi isn't mad at you. He is mad at the situation. It just you are the first person show up in our life who are also connected to it so his frustration is surfacing. Give him some time to open up." She said. She was right.