Parth

Nakul's POV
       Everyone has their own battle to fight. I never feared mine. But what kind of battle was that. My life was laying in my arms unconscious, struggling to keep her soul in her body and I was not even allowed to use my powers. What kind of internal conflict was am I facing? Why? When Adrika fell insentient I loose all my composer and caught her.

"Adrika! Wake up.. Adrika don't close your eyes.. Stay awake love please.. Adrika.... Sahadev get me water.." I instruct my brother. Droupadi sat down with me.

"Adrika.. Please wake up.. Govind.. Please do something.. Tell your sister to wake up. This is all my fault. I should not have forced her to do the ritual. She was already so.. And I.." She was rambling and crying.

"No Sakhi... My sister isn't someone you can force to do something. She knew the consequences of her decision. She still choose this.. Either she knew she was needed just to here or..." I could not hear anymore. She could not leave me like this. She had to come back.

"Nothing will happen to her, vasudev if you can't save your sister that hardly has any effect, I will not let my Priyashi leave me like this. I will not allow it." I said. You and me could not part ways again my love.

"Or maybe she knew someone will make sky to bow down if necessary to keep her alive." He said. I was too busy to react to that. I was enchanting the water to make it the potion. But when I was about to make her drink that,

"Wait Nakul, Adrika isn't a human, her body don't work like one. Her core power is so potent that you powers will clash with hers and the results will not be favorable for her. Treat her like the extraordinary she is." He said.

"How?"

"Treat her outer body  brother. Her core will strengthen itself. But yes it will take time." He replied.

       That's what happened. We took her to the city. Such acerbity was it. Our city was made yet we were not even in the condition to celebrate. People settled down. But we were all focused on Adrika. It's been two days yet she had not opened her eyes for once. I was becoming impatient with every passing moment. I was making her drink a potion and Sahadev was there with me. He was reading one of her notes. Her notes were helping us a lot. Some of the potions and herbs were in her box. And for others we sent a word to Helisha. Everyone entered the room.

"Nakul! How is Adrika? Why she isn't waking up?" Jyesth bhrata asked.

"I don't know jyesth bhrata. One moment it feel like her body is responding to treatments but the next she is throwing up all the medicines." I replied. Droupadi sat on the bed on her on my opposite side.

"Her body is becoming ice cold. This is  not normal." She said.

"She is constantly heating up and cooling down. Sahadev had a chat. " I said. He started looking up on the parchment. Then a maid came in.

"Lords! A lady has arrived. And telling she is from queen Adrika's land."
"That must be Helisha. Send her in." I said.

            Helisha came in and her eyes went to Adrika first. She looked restless for a bit but composed herself. This was her specialty. She was composed as a piece of ice. She bowed down to everyone.

"Prince Consort! Here are the herbs and potions you asked for. And from all the hierarchy of the Island I have a request to make please let me take her to the Island. It has the power to heal her. Our people can save her the ancient one also agreed with it." She said. That was not going to happen. And it angered me. Why everyone was so adament on I wasn't able enough to save her.

" lady Helisha! if you do not have anything else to say, Thank you so much for the herbs and portions but you can leave now" I said.

" Please do not mind him lady he is very tense right now." Bhrata arjun said.