Father

Adrika's POV

      Leaving Island once again was hard. We have been working for 13 years to make this kingdom the mightiest kingdom. And we succeed. None of the other kingdom would ever think about attacking us. I created a peaceful and stable situation for my kids to run the kingdom after the war. Ah the war. It was about to start. But before all that I was going to meet my husband and family. We had our few soldiers with us. Those were mostly pack warriors. Noah was with us. Honestly he was the one I could count on that could handle Aadi in situations. Kids looked sad while leaving Island. But with a resurrection of coming back very soon was enough to cheer them a little. Vriti was excited to meet everyone as well as coming out of Island for the first time. Aadi on the other hand was all gloomy and angry. Kids were doing their best to change his mood but in vain.

"He will be alright jiji

"He will be alright jiji." Subhadra said.

"No Subhadra. This fear will not leave me until they meet." I said looking at Aadi.

"Maa..." I heard Pritavindhya's voice.

"Yes baby!" I asked.

"Maa can I see the map? I think there is one rest coming up." He said. I gave it to him.

"Yes. Here. Maa can we go and check that place out until you and everyone reach?" He asked.

"Of course Darling. Take your brothers with you." I said. He left with boys.

"Adrika it used to be your job when ever we travel. I remember travels with you were so enjoyable. Still is, but back in the days we had our share of adventures." Parth said.

"Right. We did. But my time is coming to an end. Honestly I am relieved. Children are taking over." I said smiling.

"Jyesth will be so proud that his son is taking ways of you." He said. I nodded.

"Mumma.. I don't wanna wear this cloak anymore." Vriti yelled.

"Change to a lighter one sweetie." I said. She went away.

"Mumma.. Unusual way to address mother." Parth said. I knew.

"Yah.. A piece of my life before coming to Aaryavrat. I thought my kids should have one legacy of mine." I replied. I saw bhrata Krishn smiling. I flashed a toothy grin at him too.

          We reached at the spot. My sons prepared it for our rest. Subhadra and Vriti stared cooking the food we had with us. We were sitting in small groups talking. Aadi was not talking but I was relieved that he and Abhimanyu were sitting together. Vriti and Srutakarma were helping Subhadra. I could hear my chippery daughter's talk.

"They are like Ying Yang Bhratashree. After me they both need to stay together to run Island. One can't possibly do it alone." I said.

"After you?" Bhrata Krishn asked.