Chapter 6: The Return

Jen: It's nothing Colby.

Colby: You're crying, it's not "nothing" Jen.

Jen: It wouldn't matter to you anyway Cole.

Colby: So what if it matters to me or not?

Jen: It's all you seem to care about sometimes.

Colby: I don't want any other girl to hold my hand, or tell me "I love you" besides you. Well maybe one more, but she'd call you "mom".

She looked at me with pained eyes. Now there is even more tears in them.

Jen: Colby, that is the problem. I can't have children. It's something they discovered while doing tests for the damage Brennen made.

Colby: I'm so sorry Jen.

Tears threatened to pour down my face, but I didn't let them.

Jen: Don't be sorry, there is nothing you can do.

Colby: Maybe fate is real. Maybe this was supposed to happen. Maybe it's the best thing for us.

Jen: "Us?" Colby we aren't even a thing yet.

Colby: Jen, I want to be with you can't you see that?

Jen: Colby, it's not that I don't see that but, you're known for cheating on people, how do I know you won't cheat on me?

Colby: Jen can't you just trust me.

Jen: Last time I trusted someone... was Reed and Anna. You know how the hell that turned out.

Colby: But I'm not Reed or Anna.

Jen: Trust isn't something you ask for and just get, you have to earn it.

I understood what she was saying. Brennen walked in and her and Brennen's eyes connected. She recognized him. Brennen started walking closer to her. Her face showed no emotion, her eyes just followed him. He stood in front of her, then he knelt down to get on her level. They were looking into each others eyes, Jen still emotionless. Brennen, inches from her face, whispered something, almost inaudible as he started crying.

Brennen: I'm so sorry Jennings.

Then he done something that pissed me off. He kissed her. On the lips, his hand on the side of her face, holding her there, but she hadn't snapped back into reality yet, there was something going on in that brain of hers. I tried to move, but I couldn't, it was like my feet were stuck to the floor. He slowly began giving her the tongue. She wasn't snapping back into reality yet. Tears were streaming down my face, I couldn't stop him.

Colby: JEN! SNAP OUT OF IT! LISTEN TO ME DAMMIT!

Brennen started to take his hand up her hospital gown, fingertips grazing her skin, careful not to touch the wounds he gave her. He grabbed her ass. At this point they were making out, I couldn't move all I could do is stand there and beg her to snap out of it because Brennen will never stop being the asshole he is.

Colby: JEN! please...

Then, Brennen made a vital mistake, he moved on top of her, forgetting about her wounds. She let out a blood curdling scream, Brennen hopped off of her, realizing the mistake he made. My feet could finally move. I ran over to her, tears streaming down her face. I fought the urge to punch Brennen.

Colby: Are you okay?!?!?!

Jen couldn't even try to lie to me, she shook her head no as the pain was still riveting through her. Brennen left. I lied to the nurse to get her some pain relievers. I said that she was having sharp pains all over her body. The nurse gave her the pain relievers and she fell asleep about 30 minutes after. I checked the clock. 4:15 am. Of course everything happened at 3:00 am. I wanted Brennen dead. I wasn't going to do anything because Jen wouldn't like it. The best thing I can do is wait for her to wake up. I had to admit, I was tired. I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep. I grabbed my earbuds and put them in my ears and fell asleep listening to "Breaking Benjamin."

Around 6:00 am, I woke up with a bad feeling. I walked over to Jen to see if everything was okay. I went to touch her hand, but her body started shaking vigorously, her mouth started foaming. She was having a seizure.

Colby: I NEED A NURSE!

(Happy cliffhanger!! Anyway, sorry I haven't been updating lately, been really busy. Also sorry this chapter seemed shorter. LOVE YA!!)