Chapter 10: Lost Memory (pt.1)

Colby: Brennen, leave.

Brennen: I'm here to see how Jen's surgery went.

Will: So he's the one I want to kill.

Colby: Sure is.

Brennen: Oh please, I'd snap you like a twig.

Will: Keep dreaming fuckboy.

Colby: I'd leave, considering we both want to kill you, and there is also the fact that last time you were here, you made out with my girlfriend.

Jen: When did that happen? And I'm definitely not your girlfriend Colby

I was confused. She said 'yes' before the surgery. Brennen did something that pissed me off.

Brennen: You don't remember? I have to refresh your memory then.

Brennen started walking towards her and Will and I walked with him. He then pulled out a gun and pointed it toward us.

Brennen: Come any closer, you're dead, got it?

Will and I looked at each other and backed up.

Brennen: Now come here sweetheart.

She began scooting away and she looked at Will, but never gave a second glance towards me. Something was wrong. Very wrong.

Jen: I'm not your 'sweetheart'.

Brennen: You will be.

He leaned down and kissed her. His hands were holding her in place, just like I did a couple days ago, only he was aggressive, she couldn't escape his grip and we couldn't help her. After a while, he finally let her go.

Colby: You asshole.

Brennen: I don't see a mirror.

Will: Well at least he's not the one who beat up a girl, made out with the same girl, then came back and are threatening her boyfriend and her best friend with a gun.

Jen: What are you talking about Will? I never got beat up, I don't have a boyfriend, and he was the first person I kissed since...

She looked at Will wide eyed, giving him a hint.

Will: Jen, Brennen beat you up and that's why you're in the hospital.

Jen: I thought it was because...

She started saying then trailed off and looked at her wrist, searching for the scars.

Jen: How long have I been asleep Will?

Will: Eight hours.

Jen: That's impossible.

Will: Jen, that was two years ago.

Jen: No it wasn't, it's one of the last things I remember before I passed out.

Will: What is the last thing you remember before you passed out?

Jen: You know the answer to that.

They know something that neither of them are telling me and it's making mad.

Colby: What are you guys hiding?

Will: Nothing!

Brennen: Tell him. Or else.

Jen: Why the fuck do you care Brennen?

Brennen: Because I have feelings for you Jen.

Colby: What happened Jennings?

Jen: Since when do you call me that?

Brennen: SOMEBODY JUST ANSWER HIS QUESTION!

Will: Fine. I didn't tell you the truth. Well not all of it at least.