Chapter 37: Tricksters

*Colby's POV*

Jen went to her room quickly. I turned back to the door and opened it with a sly smile on my face.

Colby: It's Blake, right?

Blake: Yeah.

Colby: See, I have a minor, just a minor, problem with you.

Blake: ...And that is?

Colby: Just the fact you tried to get in my girlfriend's pants.

Blake: From what I've heard, Callie liked you a whole lot too, right?

Colby: About Callie... Does she have this medical condition where her shirt always has to be unbuttoned?

Blake: No, not that I know of. By the way, Callie has a boyfriend.

Colby: And why would I care? I have Jennings, and by the way, Jen has a boyfriend too, if you haven't noticed.

I said, motioning to myself. There were a few moments of silence until Jen's beautiful voice broke it. She walked toward me.

Jen: Babe, who's at the door? 

She said, making herself visible to Blake by moving the door completely open. I grabbed her waist and she held my sides. I tried not to pay attention to what she was wearing because right now is the absolute worst time to get a boner. I controlled myself and answered her.

Colby: Just that stupid cop from a few days ago.

We kissed each other and started to make out directly in front of Blake. He was clearly jealous. He cleared his throat so we stop making out.

Colby: So, are we done here?

Blake: Yeah, I will come back in a couple of days.

Jen and I just stepped inside and slammed the door in his face. We waited a few seconds until he was gone before we started talking again.

Colby: That was so fun.

Jen: I agree.

My curiosity got the better of me, I let my eyes venture farther than just her neck. She had on a red crop top and a red skirt. That was very short. Jen noticed I was staring, and not at her face.

Jen: Colby, my eyes are up here.

She said, gesturing to her face.

Colby: Sorry about that...

Jen: It's fine.

She said, smiling. Right now, I could control myself, but if she put on a hoodie with out shorts, I was done for, and she knew that. I don't know how I controlled it when she had done it before. I don't even know what it is, hoodies on Jen make me crazy. It makes me want to- My thoughts were interrupted by Jen.

Jen: Colby, were you thinking about sex?

Colby: No.

It was very clear that I was lying. I tried to smile to cover it up.

Jen: Naughty boy.

Colby: Oh god Jen, please don't torture me with kinks I can't do with you yet.

She busted out in laughter, in fact, we both did.

Jen: Not to change the subject or anything, but I dropped my phone under my bed and I can't reach it, can you get it?

*Jen's POV*

You really wanted to drive Colby crazy because little did he know, you were planning on surprising him later. 

Colby: I'll get your phone... in exchange for a kiss.

He said, biting his lower lip. You saw this as another good opportunity to tease him. You went over and sat on his lap and wrapped your hands around the back of his neck. You kissed him softly and sweetly, leaving him wanting more.

Jen: Now go get my phone!

You said laughing at his expression as he was taking everything that just happened in.

Colby: Okay!

He said happily. He went to your room and got on his knees and reached his hand under your bed, you had set another trap for him. He found the object rather quickly, but didn't pull it out.

Colby: Jen, is this what I think it is?

He said, this time actually pulling it all the way out. His face was unreadable when his suspicions became true.

Colby: Why the hell there handcuffs under your bed Jen?!?!

You started laughing at his reaction.

Colby: Jen, you're killing me. 

Jen: I told you it would happen today, just not when.

He made the puppy dog face and eyes at you.

Colby: Pwease?

You giggled at how he acting. You seen his eyes light up with an idea. He stood up and walked over to you. He put his hand next the wall you were leaning against. He left only a few inches between your faces.

Colby: Jennings, there's this thing called "Self Control" that I struggle with. If you keep teasing be about it, I won't be able to control it.

While he was speaking, his other hand was caressing your side.

Colby: So, maybe, if I'm a good boy for the next thirty minutes, you can tell me when.

Jen: Colby, we both know you can't control yourself if I do certain things.

Colby: Dammit, you know.

Jen: You bet Colbs, which is exactly why you will know when it's time.

You lightly kissed him and moved out from the wall.

Colby: Two can play at this game.

Song:

"But one of these things is not like the others
Like a rainbow with all of the colors
Baby doll, when it comes to a lover
I promise that you'll never find another like..."

Previous Winner: Meganivie111

Bullied By Colby Brockजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें