Chapter 56: Meant To Be???

*Jen's POV*

Ash turned toward you and Colby,

Ash: What happened? Where am I? Is Haley okay?

You made eye contact with Haley before answering.

Jen: You had a seizure and you're in the hospital. Haley is fine.

Ash: I had a seizure in a car with Haley?!?!

Colby: No. Is that the last thing you remember?

Ash: All I remember is Haley driving me home after that-

Jen: Christian censor. There may be a little kid outside the door.

Ash rolled his eyes.

Ash: Whatever. I'm assuming you know Haley's pregnant and who the father is?

Colby: Yep.

Ash: Where's Peyton?

He looked kind of disappointed. Peyton rubbed the back of his shoulder.

Peyton: I'm right here babe.

He turned toward her and luckily, didn't notice Haley and Nathan. Colby mouthed 'Talk outside' they got what he meant and quietly walked out the door to Ash's room.

Ash: There's my beautiful girlfriend.

She gave him a peck on the lips before relaxing back in her seat. The doctor came back in the room.

Doc.: It'll be awhile before we know if he's epileptic or not, but since he's awake now, we have to put him on some anti seizure meds and see how his body reacts to it, but, we have to give him a very high dosage, which will make him loopy. Some people react in different ways, but, the most common are being mad or overly...

The doctor struggled to find the right word.

Peyton: Sexual?

Doc.: That's one way to put it. The one thing that's guaranteed is that he will not know anything about himself until the meds wear off. After we give him the meds he will fall asleep for around ten minutes and wake up loopy.

The nurses came in and gave him the medication. As the doctor had suspected, he fell asleep immediately. Peyton got her phone out and smirked.

Peyton: He's gonna kill me for recording this...

She hid her phone where you could see all of the room and you couldn't really see the camera. You grabbed Haley's chair and moved it beside Colby.

Jen: I really hope he's horny...

You said while laughing you and Peyton laughed and Colby just stared at you confused.

Colby: Why?

Jen: Because I want to see him act like you for awhile.

Colby just glared at you.

Peyton: He's usually really responsible, even when we're alone. I think that seeing him act like that that would be the funniest thing in the world, hence the camera.

Jen: He's always like that?

Peyton: Mostly. I mean, he can control himself... usually. We barely ever fight because he's so responsible and he trusts me. It's nice to have someone who trusts you, but, you always are under the pressure that you would accidentally break it. Like, accidentally tell a secret that they told you.

A few seconds of silence passed.

Peyton: Can I tell you guys something? You just have to promise not to tell Ash yet.

Bullied By Colby Brockजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें