Chapter 46: Possession pt.2

Jen: Will just let me die, it'll kill Brennen.

Will: I refuse to let you die. We can kill Brennen some other way. Now I have to pour this liquid on your wound. It's going hurt way worse than what it already is, but it's going to help you. I promise. It'll make you seem drunk, but it'll save your life.

You nodded your head. He took your shirt off and poured the liquid on your wound. You screamed in pain. Luckily, no one can hear you. He used your shirt to hold over your wound. He nonchalantly started to check you out. Will said the liquid he put on the wound would make you feel drunk and you could already feel it.

Jen: Slow down, I have a boyfriend mister.

Will: Yeah, one that doesn't know how to control himself.

Jen: I like the look in his eyes when I do something seducing.

Will: I bet you do.

Your eyes started to grow heavy and Will noticed.

Will: Jen do not  fall asleep!

Jen: I'm sorry.

You couldn't help it and you fell asleep.

*Colby's POV*

She started walking over a bit more and started holding her stomach tighter. I ran over to her.

Colby: Are you sure you're okay?

She nodded her head. After a few seconds the pain let up and she walked over to the kitchen counter and sat down on a bar-stool we had.

Ash: We were just about to go back upstairs.

Ash and Dakota went upstairs. I started to talk to Jen.

Colby: Jen, I need to ask you something but I want you not to get mad at me because I'm asking you because I am a caring and thoughtful boyfriend that wants to help you.

Jen (Brennen): Okay what is it?

Colby: Are you on your period?

Jen (Brennen): Why would it matter to you?

Colby: Because I want to help you.

Jen (Brennen): Fine. Yes.

Colby: Okay, do you want me to get you anything? Like some medicine for it or some chocolate?

I was being especially nice because I know what she's going through is pretty hard.

Jen (Brennen): Medicine doesn't help me and I don't like chocolate.

Colby: That must suck.

Jen (Brennen): Yeah.

Colby: Do you want to go lay down?

Jen just nodded her head. She seemed like she was really hurting. She got off of the bar-stool and stood up. I came up behind her and picked her up bridal style.

Jen (Brennen): You don't have to carry me Colby.

Colby: I'm being a good boyfriend.

Jen (Brennen): I don't think you've ever been this nice to me.

Colby: I should've been. You're really sweet Jen.

I continued to carry Jen to her room. When we got there I laid her down and covered her with a blanket. I laid down on the other side of her. She wrapped her arms around me and nuzzled her head on my shoulder. I moved her hair out of the way and started to kiss her neck. I accidentally left a hickey on her neck, hopefully no one will notice. She soon fell asleep. I fell asleep too. In my dream, I was in a house I had only seen once before. It was Jen's beach house I had been to a party there one year. That was a fun party, I almost hooked up with Jen at that party. I seen Will and he snapped me out of my thoughts.