Chapter 60: Forgive Me, Please

Colby: Good morning Jennings.

You groaned when you opened your eyes.

Jen: Fuck off Cole.

Colby: I'll fuck you.

Jen: Not right now. I need more sleep.

Colby: Ash is probably awake.

You jumped up.

Jen: Never mind I wanna see a hungover Ash.

Colby laughed and picked you up off the bed and sat you on the ground. You and him went upstairs to see if he was up. He wasn't. Colby smirked and "tripped" over the leg on his dresser. He luckily didn't fall. You heard Ash groan, you and Colby smiled.

Ash: What time is it?

His voice was ragged because where he had just woken up.

Colby: It's time for school.

Ash: Shh. Not so loud.

He said, covering his ears. You could barely suppress laughter because Colby had spoken normally. Ash moved and was now sitting on the side of his bed, rubbing his temples. After a few minutes he got up and walked to his closet. He grabbed a shirt before dropping it and running into his bathroom. He sat kneeling in front of the toilet, puking up his stomach contents. Colby walked in and patted his back. Then, there was a break from him vomiting. All you could hear was Ash's heavy breathing until Colby spoke.

Colby: Done?

Ash: Nope.

Then, he was back to vomiting. This went on for about 5 minutes before he stopped vomiting again.

Ash: You liar. We're out of school. It's winter break.

Colby: You're right. But that doesn't mean that they don't have a parent/teacher conference day.

You could almost her the smirk in Colby's voice because he was right, you did have one. You had forgotten but you were glad Colby remembered.

Ash: Then why do I have to go?

Colby: Because, this year, they want the students to be with the 'parents' during the conference.

Ash: Oh, great.

He said sarcastically.

Colby: Better get ready, you wouldn't want to be late.

He came out of Ash's bathroom smirking.

Colby: Let's go get ready to re-meet Mr. Larkin.

Mr. Larkin was the type of teacher everyone hated. He always punished people over nothing and was super disrespectful to students, even when they behaved and were nice toward him. It was time for payback.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once you got to the school, you were all in one hallway. Ash seemed miserable, but it was hilarious. You heard Mr. Larkin call Ash's name. You three walked into his classroom. He sat down behind his desk and Colby and Ash sat in the chairs in front of his desk on either side of you. Mr. Larkin rolled his eyes.

Jen: It's nice to see you again, Christopher.

Mr. Larkin: I wish I could say the same for you Alyssa.

Jen: Oh no, you've misunderstood. I was only kidding.

Colby smiled while Ash was slouched in his chair in pain.

Mr. Larkin: What are both of you doing here?

He said, gesturing to you and Colby

Colby: Oh, you didn't hear? Jen and I-