Chapter 45: Possession pt.1

(All of you #Brolby fans are going to love  this chapter)

*Colby's POV*

I woke up from a semi-good dream. It would have been great if I didn't die. Jen and I were still in the living room. I was drenched in sweat and was panting from the dream. Jen was still asleep. I thought back to the dream and ignored the part where I died. I bit my lip thinking about it. If only that could happen in real life. Well, of course, not me dying. I just watched Jen sleep until she woke up.

Jen (Brennen): Hey Colbs.

Colby: Hey babe.

She jumped on top of my lap and kissed me. Her knees were beside my hips. I was surprised and I pulled away.

Colby: I thought we weren't doing that right now.

Jen (Brennen): Doing what?

Colby: Kissing.

Jen (Brennen): I'm over that now.

She started kissing me again, but I pulled away again.

Colby: Since when do you get over stuff literally overnight?

Jen (Brennen): Since now, shut up and kiss me.

I did what she said suspiciously. This didn't seem like Jen at all. There's something wrong with her I just don't know what yet. Ash came downstairs.

Ash: Okay, did not need to see that. 

Colby: Sorry Ash.

Ash: It's fine, I'm just scarred for life.

Ash preceded to come downstairs and grab two water bottles.

Jen (Brennen): It's not that bad.

Ash: Not that bad? It's like watching your parents have sex, it's disgusting.

Colby: Well Jen did adopt you... But we weren't having sex, you were out of the house when we did that.

Ash just stood there staring at me for a few seconds, then he went back up the stairs.

Ash: I'm just gonna go upstairs and pretend like you did not just tell me that.

Jen and I just looked at each other and laughed. 

Colby: That was really mean.

Jen (Brennen): So?

I just looked at Jen confused. 

Jen (Brennen): Wanna go take a shower with me?

Jen is confusing me majorly right now.

Colby: Wait you're asking me? It's usually the other way around.

Jen (Brennen): Well I wanna shower with my boyfriend, now will you please shower with me?

Colby: Sure.

Jen grabbed my hand and led me to the shower. She undressed and got in. I just stared at her the whole time.

Jen (Brennen): Are you coming or what?

Colby: Yeah.

I undressed and got in with her. She was so beautiful. I went up behind her and placed my hands on her hips and leaned down to whisper in her ear.

Colby: Jen, you know you're gorgeous, right?

She didn't respond. She turned around to face me. She started kissing me and we were making out at this point. She shoved me against the wall. She bit my bottom lip and pulled it, and she bit it hard.

Colby: Ow Jen! What's up with you today?

Jen (Brennen): Nothing is up with me!! Can't you just accept I'm trying to have fun?!?! Y'know what?! Just get out!!!

I threw my hands up, surrendering.

Colby: Okay.

I got out of the shower and my lip was bleeding. I just dried off, changed into new clothes, then left the bathroom. I texted Dakota and Ash to meet me in the kitchen. Something was going on with Jen and I didn't know what. They showed up and Ash was by the fridge and Dakota was by the sink.

Colby: Guys, there's something up with Jen.

Dakota: What do you mean?

Colby: She's acting really weird. Like she's horny most the time and that's usually me not her, and then like one second she wants me to kiss her and the next, she's yelling at me.

Dakota and Ash just sighed.

Ash: You're a dumbass Colby. It's obviously her time of the month and her hormones are acting up.

Colby: Well how do we know for sure?

Dakota: You ask her you idiot.

Colby: Well how am I supposed to do that?

Dakota: You just do it.

Jen came out of the bathroom as we were talking.

Jen (Brennen): Hey guys.

Colby: Hey babe.

She winced at her stomach for some reason.

Colby: You okay?

Jen (Brennen): I'll be fine.

*Jen's POV*

(Yes, actual Jen not Brennen.)

You were in your parent's beach house that they rarely ever use. You were in the kitchen and you heard Will's voice behind you.

Will: Welcome back, Brennen.

You turned around just to get a knife to the stomach. Will stabbed you. You stumbled backward and fell to the ground.

Jen: Will?!?!

Your voice came out in a high pitched screech.

Will: At least you'll be somewhere else when you wake up Brennen.

Jen: It's Jen, not Brennen.

Will: Uh-huh, sure.

He said, unconvinced.

Jen: It's me, Will. The person you asked to the school dance last year.

Will's expression was shocked and filled with panic. He ran over to you and used his hands to cover the wound, trying not to let you bleed out.

Will: No, no, no, no!!!

This pain was one of the worst things you've ever experienced. The tears rolled down your face.

Jen: Won't I just come back? This isn't real life.

Will: Jen if you're here that means Brennen has your body on the living side. If you die here, you die permanently, so does Brennen. Anything that happens to you happens to him. Anything that happens to him happens to you. Even worse, anything you feel here is 10 times more painful than over on the living side.

Song:

"There's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface
Consuming, confusing
This lack of self control I fear is never ending
Controlling
I can't seem
To find myself again
My walls are closing in
(Without a sense of confidence I'm convinced
That there's just too much pressure to take)
I've felt this way before
So insecure."

Previous Winner: VanessaMerrellover12