Chapter 19: Kidnapped

(Still Ash's POV)

Ash: Guys, we have a problem.

Colby: Is Jen okay?

Ash: She's not here.

Will: What do you mean 'she's not here.'

Ash: Her shoe is, but she isn't.

Colby: Brennen has her.

Ash: Get a car ready, they can't be that far.

*Jen's POV*

You fell down into the ditch. You hurt your leg and tried to stand up. You felt a hand go over your mouth and a voice whisper into your ear.

Brennen: Don't you dare make a sound.

He stuck a syringe into your neck and you became limp, you couldn't move whatsoever. He pulled you away and your shoe fell off. He pulled you far enough in the forest to where no one could hear or see you.

Brennen: I'm gonna have to cancel our deal.

Jen: Why? Did you stop by early babe? You know I love you, right?

It hurt you so bad to pretend. You loved Colby and telling Brennen you loved him felt very wrong.

Brennen: Stop lying you little bitch.

Jen: Baby, I'm not lying.

Brennen: I saw you with Colby, and Ash.

Jen: That was nothing babe.

Brennen: So making out with Colby and making goo-goo eyes at Ash was nothing?!?!

Jen: Let me explain babe-

Brennen: No. You know what? I'm done hearing your stupid little bitchy voice.

He put a knife to your throat.

Brennen: Shut. Up. Bitch.

Your vision grew blurry and all the sounds of the forest drowned out. You fell asleep after that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up in a car trunk. You still couldn't move. Your arms and legs were tied anyway. There was a cloth around your mouth so you couldn't speak. It felt as though the car was off the ground for a couple seconds. Then, you heard a splash of water and water started rushing in from the cracks and crevices of the trunk of what looked to be Will and Ash's parent's car. You started crying, you knew this was the end. The end of your relationship with Colby. The end of your long friendship with Will. The end of a new friendship with Ash. The. End. Of. Your. Life. The water was over half way now, not much time left. At least you won't suffer long. It'll be an easy death, quick, only hard part would be having your lungs fill up with water. You were ready. Even though Brennen had won over you, you didn't care. You just accepted that you would die. The water was all the way to the top. No more breathing, Just waiting. You didn't even struggle. You slipped into eternal darkness... Or so you thought. You started coughing up water. Your vision slowly came back. The first thing you seen? Ash.

Ash: She's up.

Jen: Am I dead?

Colby: No babe, you're right here.

You looked to your left and seen a drenched Colby. He leaned down and planted a soft kiss on your lips. He leaned your forehead against yours.

Jen: Thank you, both of you.

Ash: I guess CPR class did come in handy...

Colby: And swim class...

You laughed at them.