Chapter 13: The Truth Hurts Sometimes

I pulled away from the hug and started the car and started driving her home. She had gotten a text from her parents saying that they had to leave again. I drove to her house and parked. She got out of the car and I followed. She got to her door and for the first time, noticed I was behind her.

Jen: What are you doing Colby?

Colby: I'm staying with you, babe.

Jen: No, you don't have to.

Colby: I know I don't but I want  to.Very badly.

I said, biting my lip.

Jen: Why?

She said, playing dumb.

Colby: Don't make me spell it out.

Jen: Why not?

Colby: Because, if I do, the less chance I have at getting it.

And with that, I walked passed her into her own house. She followed me inside and locked the door.

Jen: If that's what you think, go ahead.

Colby: I will, trust me.

Jen: Every person that has ever been in my life has always said, and I quote, "Never trust a guy that says 'Trust me.'"

Colby: Well they didn't meet me.

I shouldn't have said that. She's going to find out eventually, just right now isn't the right time.

Jen: Shit. I forgot the extra bandages in the from the hospital. I'll be right back.

Colby: Let me go get them for you.

Jen: No. Stop treating me like I'm helpless, because I'm not.

Colby: Okay, fine.

*Jen's POV*

You walked out to his car and it had started raining. The sidewalk and grass were already drenched. You were walking on the sidewalk to get to his car and your foot slipped off the sidewalk and your ass landed straight in a mud puddle. That was just great. You grabbed the bandages and went back inside the house.

Jen: I'm back and I fell in a mud puddle.

Colby: Are you okay?!?!

Colby said, extremely worried.

Jen: I'm fine, but I'm gonna go take a shower.

Colby: Can I join? Please.

Jen: Since you're so eager, I'll make you a deal.

Colby: What is it?

Jen: Race me. First one to the bathroom wins. You win, we shower together. I win, I shower alone, got it?

Colby: Got it.

Jen: On three....One...Two...Three!

 Both of you ran up the stairs, Colby barely in front of you. You tripped a bit but didn't fall, leaving you left behind and Colby made it first.

Colby: I win!

Then, a brilliant idea crossed your mind. You turned around and ran back down the stairs yelling:

Jen: I never specified which one!

You ran to your bathroom, Colby soon following.

Colby: I still made it to a bathroom first and that was the deal.

Jen: Damn it.

Colby: I guess I really am going to be an official "Brother-Husband".

You looked down at the ground, laughing about that incident two years ago.

Jen: I forgot about that.

Colby: I sure didn't.

A few moments passed of silence.

Colby: You ready to get this started or not.

He said, taking off his shirt. You slammed the bathroom door and and yelled back at him:

Jen: We never shook on it!

Colby: Why do you do this to me Jennings?

You could hear him slide against the bathroom door to sit down. You got in the shower and the beating of the hot water on your back felt so good you let out a moan to tease Colby. You did it again and again to see if he would say anything.

Colby: Jen, I will pick this lock if you don't stop.

Jen: But... why Colbs?

Colby: Because you're making me horny Jennings.

Jen: Please Cole, you're always horny.

Colby: Not like this.

You finished with the shower and got out. You realized that you had forgotten to grab a change of clothes.

Jen: FUCK!!

Colby: You okay in there?

Jen: I forgot a change of clothes.

You could hear Colby laughing on the other side of the door.

Colby: I guess I'm in for a show then.

You put on the clothes you wore before but left the shorts, they were just too muddy to put back on. You creaked the door open and Colby could just see what you were wearing from the angle he was sitting.

Colby: Jennings... You really think that if you come out here in underwear and a hoodie that it's really going to say on for long?

Jen: Yes...

Colby: Have you met me?

Jen: Keep it in your pants, buddy.

Colby: Hopefully I can.

You walked over and sat on your bed and started brushing your wet hair. Colby was standing very awkwardly but you didn't pay much attention to him until he walked over and stood in the corner, facing the wall. You were guessing that he could sense your eyes on him and says:

Colby: Jen, it won't go away.

You burst out laughing at that statement because of the way he had said it and just what he was talking about. (If you do not get this, you're too young, click away).

Colby: It's not funny Jen.

Jen: You're wrong it's very  funny.

Colby: Jen, just so you know, no matter how much I joke, I can wait until you're ready and completely comfortable with me.

Jen: You're so sweet Colbs, and I'm ready but, I'm still figuring out if I can trust you.

Colby: Saying that you're ready isn't helping this situation very much Jen.

Jen: I know, that's why I'm doing it.

Colby: I'm glad you find comedy in my suffering.

You couldn't stop laughing. That is, until you feel something buzz beside you. It was Colby's phone and it was a message from Jessica. It read "Do you wanna have some more fun? ;)"

I FINALLY UPDATED, YOU PROUD OF ME?