Chapter 44: I'm Not Gone

(Warning: If there is family in the room, I would wait until you are alone to read this chapter. *SEXUAL CONTENT*)

Peyton: Really?

Jen: Yeah. We would explain the whole story to you, but, I think Ash wants to do that.

Peyton: How did he even know?

Jen: He didn't at the time. He was saving us.

Peyton: Wait, Brennen hurt you guys?

Colby: He shot me.

Jen: He tried to kill me, on top of many other things.

Peyton: Guys, we aren't the only ones. He's been doing this for a long time.

Jen: How long?

Peyton: Two years at the most.

You turned to Colby with a realization.

Jen: Two years ago is when we broke up.

Colby held you closer. The hug you were receiving felt warm and soothing against your cold skin. Colby knew that you loved the heat from his body. He started rubbing your back softly. You knew you had to let go eventually. You decided to stay there and savor the moment for a few more seconds. You heard Ash come in but you and Colby didn't stop hugging.

Ash: Okay, they're having a moment, got it.

Ash said, pointing at you and Colby.

Ash: Peyton, can you help us? 

Peyton: Sure.

Peyton and Ash walked back out the door, which let you and Colby have the hug longer than intended. Finally, you pulled away. You and Colby sat on the couch and you laid your head on his shoulder. He tilted his head on top of yours, which left you two in the typical formation of a couple in a movie theater. 

Colby: Jen, I'm really sorry for everything I said today. I only said it because I was mad at myself for not telling you the truth. 

Jen: Colby, I know. I read your messages.

Colby: Okay, well did you mean what you said?

Jen: What do you mean?

Colby: Before you left, you said that you regretted dating me, did you really mean it?

Jen: At the time, I thought I was just another girl that had fell for your charms. I thought you had used me. To be completely honest, I still don't know if anything you say is true. 

Colby: If I was planning just to use you, why would I stick with you through all this chaos?

Jen: True.

You and Colby sat in silence for a few seconds. Until, you had a bad feeling in the pit of your stomach. At first, you ignored it, but then, the feeling grew. You had the burning feeling that you needed to tell him that you loved him.

Jen: I love you Cole.

Colby: I love you too Jennings.

You felt his soft lips press against your forehead.

Colby: I always will.

You fell asleep on his shoulder. No one appeared in your dream at first. You were just laying in bed. Then, Colby walked in. He was only wearing a pair of boxers.

Colby: Hey babe.

He said walking over and laying beside you.

Jen: Hi.

Colby kissed you. Then, you two began to make out. You moved to where you had your legs wrapped around him. Your hands were on the side of his head, intertwined in his hair. You took one hand and started at his lower back and gently scratched up. You knew that drove Colby insane. He whispered in your ear with a shaky voice.

Colby: You know I love it when you do that.

He then began to kiss your neck and gradually moved down your body. You decided to pleasure Colby for once. You quickly pushed him down on the bed and positioned yourself to where you were on top.

Jen: My turn.

Colby: Oh hell.

He knew what you were about to do. You moved and pulled down his boxers. You licked around the tip.

Colby: Don't tease me Jennings.

You obeyed. You started sucking harder and harder. Colby pushed your head down deeper into it. He let out manly moans the harder you did it. 

Colby: You're so good at this baby girl.

You continued sucking while moving your tongue around it.

Colby: I-I-I'm a-a-abo-

He cummed in your mouth and you quickly swallowed. You moved back up beside him in bed. A blush spread across his face.

Colby: Sorry about that. How about I make it up to you?

Jen: Are you sure?

Colby: Positive.

He crashed his lips into yours. Your tongues danced around together.

Colby: Damn I taste good... but you taste better baby girl.

He immediately reconnected the kiss. He took his hand down your lace underwear, taking them off.

Colby: Are you ready baby girl?

Then, something bad happened. An arrow pierced Colby's side, making blood go everywhere. He fell onto the floor and his body went still. Brennen was standing on the other side of the bed.

Brennen: Tell your brother that's payback.

He had used the arrow that killed him to kill Colby.

Brennen: Why aren't you crying?

Jen: Because this is a dream. He's not actually dead.

Brennen: Jen, I'm getting tired of being in the spirit world. I think I may just come back. The only problem is... I don't have a body.

Jen: So you're taking Colby's?

Brennen: I could. Saying he also had this dream, but now he's awake, but, if I do that, you would know and then my whole fiasco would be over. So... I'm taking yours.

Jen: Will won't let you.

Brennen: Will is just a bit  busy in Ash's dream.

Jen: You did the same thing didn't you? You killed Peyton and threatened to possess Ash, so Will stopped you, but your plan all along was to distract him with that.

Brennen: Well look at the time, let's get this over with.

Brennen grabbed the sides of your head and looked into your eyes. it felt like 100 needles piercing into your brain. You screamed in agony. Will walked in at the last second. Then everything went black.

Song:

"I'm surrounded by liars everywhere I turn. I'm surrounded by imposters everywhere I turn. I'm surrounded by identity crisis everywhere I turn. Am I the only one to notice? I can't be the only one who's learned."

Previous Winner: Meganivie111