Chapter 75: Realization

This song represents how Ash feels about Peyton.

*Jen's POV*

You looked at the ceiling, feeling hopeless at this point.

Colby: Jen, are you doing okay? You haven't been yourself ever since we came home with Ash a week ago.

Colby asked concerned. His expression was genuine and you didn't want him to worry.

Jen: Colby, I'm just stressed, that's all.

I said, turning my head towards him on the couch in the living room.

Colby: So, you're not thinking about doing anything right?

He asked, rubbing your wrist where the scars were. You could feel the tears in your eyes. Even your boyfriend doesn't believe that you're better.

Jen: You really think that I'll try to die again just because we're facing another challenge? I've been through too much just to give up now. If anybody, I thought you would understand.

You stood up and walked into your room, slamming the door behind you. Everyone's constantly asking if you're okay and all you can ever say is yes. At this point, you just don't know anymore. You heard the doorknob rattle before the person on the other side realized you had locked it.

Will: Jen, open the damn door.

Will had been staying with you, Colby, and Ash since we had came up with the plan for Selene to look for Sean while Will was in charge of everyone back here at the house in case Sean decides to attack before Selene finds him.

Jen: And if I don't?

You had just realized you were crying.

Will: I take off the door from its hinges.

You rolled your eyes. That is something Will would do. You reluctantly unlocked the door and let Will inside. You locked it back after he came in.

Will: I'm giving you one chance for you to tell me the truth.

Jen: Why?

Will: Because I sat by and seen the signs last time, but didn't do anything about them. I'm a horrible friend for that. I'm sorry I didn't do anything sooner. But, I'm not gonna stand by and watch it happen again.

He apologized, looking down at you from his tall structure. He was roughly 6 feet tall, making you seem short.

Jen: Don't apologize. I've learned from my experiences.

Will: Okay, well are you okay right now?

Jen: Stress is strangling me. But, after this is over, hopefully our lives will be back to normal.

Will: Me too.

Jen: Also, don't think I forgot about you sending that video of Reed and Anna.

Will: Uhhh... How did you find out about that?

Jen: It's a long story. But please elaborate on why you didn't just tell me.

Will: I just didn't want things to be awkward between us. I also thought I had a chance with you, so I didn't want you thinking that I sabotaged anything.

Jen: Makes sense.

Will: Selene forgives you, by the way, in case you were wondering.

Jen: Good. Look, Will, if you don't mind, I'd rather be alone right now. I just kinda need some space. Everything is just getting to be too much, you know.

Will: Of course. But before I go...

He stretched out his arms, trying to hug you.

Jen: I don't need a hug, I'm okay.

You said confidently.

Will: I need a hug.

He said and wrapped his arms around you. You hugged him back.

Jen: What's up?

Will: I miss her.

Jen: I don't trust her.

Will: I still don't trust Colby.

Jen: I know. How long has it been since we've had a conversation like this? Just talking about feelings and not worrying about if we're going to die or not?

You asked.

Will: Too long.

He laughed.

Will: I guess I'll leave you to your alone time then.

He said sadly while pulling away and walking out of your bedroom.

*Sean's POV*

(A little backstory before I start Sean's point of view: Sean had BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder) which means, he's always fighting with another voice in his head. When 'the voice' speaks to Sean I will italicize it and underline it.)

Why am I like this? Why do I have to be a Taylor? I just wish I could be normal.

"We both know you like being this way Sean."

Oh great, he's back.

Sean: Shut up!!! You're the reason I can't see my sister!!! I just wish you would leave me alone!!!

I yelled back.

I knew no one could hear me because I'm hiding in a abandoned hotel, far away from civilization. I slid down the wall and leaned my head against it. Tears were streaming down my face. I miss my sister. I wish I could see her, but I can't because of the voice in my head. He tells me to do things and I can't help but to listen. I thought I was doing better, until he told me to attack Ash. I wish I didn't erase his memories of Peyton. They were all so beautiful and amazing. They're like, the trademark goal for a relationship.

"That's why you need to ruin it."

Sean: No!! Peyton already has had a hard enough life!! I'm giving Ash his memories back and you can't stop me!!

I yelled again furiously.

I tried to shut him out and focus on giving back Ash his memories. Surprisingly, it worked without a fight.

"Now, what do you think about Jen and Colby? Colby is the reason you can't see your sister. If Jen was dating Will, Selene would be right here beside you. So, you need to take care of that." He said mischievously.

Sean: No!!! Selene is finally happy!!! She's gotten better too!!! I just want to get better!!!

I cried hopelessly.

I know at some point he would take over and have me do it anyway. Just know, I don't want to.

Now that you know Sean's motive behind all this do you feel differently about him?

Also, Sean said Selene got better, what do you think she was like before?

I am extremely sorry for not updating in like a month. I've been really busy and my life has just been chaos. I barely have time to breathe. I promise I will try to update as soon as possible.

Song:

"Am I wrong to feel
Such bliss that ain't real
Can I keep it from
Taking over me

Fell into this moment
Now this chemical is taking the
Inside right out of me
I found a mountain of pure endless energy
I keep telling myself it's not reality"

Previous Winner: AmericaCruz101