Chapter 67: Damaged

GUYS! I HAVE A NEW ADDITION TO MY CHAPTERS.

So, every chapter I'm posting will have a song in the media box thing. The songs I will be using will be relating to how a character feels/felt at a certain time. Don't worry, I'll still be doing the songs at the end of the chapters.

For example: This chapter's song expresses Colby's feelings once he realized Jen still didn't like him after he tried to become more "attractive" by cheating. (Who knew? Cheating is not attractive. 🙄)

Ash: Well, what happened?

Sam: I kinda got arrested. By the time I got out, he wasn't answering my calls. I'm not sure why. Rumor was: that he had hooked up with some girl and he was staying with her. I never seen him since. He supposedly got into this whole mess with Brennen Taylor, but I don't know.

A shiver ran through my body at the mention of Brennen's name. Ash noticed and looked at me sympathetically.

Ash: Peyton, he's gone now. Forever.

Peyton: I know. 

Ash: You good?

Peyton: No Ash. I'll never be good. Especially after what he did to me.

I snapped. I didn't mean to snap at him. I felt a tear fall from my eye and I wiped it away quickly.

Peyton: Ash, you should probably get going. You don't wanna miss the game.

Nick: You really think I'm letting you stay here? Go. Leave. Have fun with your boyfriend.

Peyton: Okay.

I said.

Sam: Use protection!

Kat: She has the injection, you idiot.

Sam: You slept with this 'idiot.'

Kat glared at Sam as Sam gave her a sly smile. I walked passed them and walked over to Ash and gave him a hug. When I pulled away I gave him a peck on the lips. Ash whined.

Ash: Is that all I get?

Peyton: Yes.

Ash: Aw....

I interlocked our fingers and we walked out of the mall, which the movie theater was in.

Ash: Do you really want to go to the game?

Peyton: Not really. It'll remind me of when I was cheer captain.

Ash: Then how about we just go and hang out at your house?

Peyton: That actually sounds better than going to the game. I don't deal well with crowds of people.

Ash: True.

Peyton: It's not that far of a walk from here.

Ash and I walked to my house and we went up to my room to chill. Ash already told Jen that we weren't going. When we got up there Ash sat on my bed and leaned back.

Peyton: Hey I'm going to use the bathroom real quick. I'll be right back.

After I finished my business I came out and it looked like Ash was deep in thought.

Ash: Hey Peyton, serious question, what's the difference between a pad and tampon?

I barely contained my laughter.

Peyton: Well, a tampon actually goes inside of you-

Ash: What!?!?!?

Peyton: Yeah?