Chapter 32: Sophomore Year

Colby: Jen, please, I didn't do anything.

Jen: Then explain what happened. Since that night totally didn't happen.

Colby: One of my friends spiked your drink with some sleeping meds. It knocked you out cold. I seen them carry you upstairs. I chased after them. I finally found you in one of the rooms. One of them was on top of you and the other two were watching. They asked if I wanted to join as I walked in. I pushed the one that was there off of you. Everyone was like "Colby wants her all to himself". I knew that I had to make them leave. But I had to make it seem believable. I kissed you hard and let my hand up your shorts that were surprisingly still on and I pulled them down so they would know I wasn't bullshitting them. I asked for privacy and they left. As soon as that happened, I started dressing you. I was putting your shorts back on when you woke up. You had no clue what I was doing. You left before I could explain myself.

Jen: I have a question before I apologize about wrongly accusing you.

Colby: Okay...

Jen: You said you were trying to impress me, to make me yours. Why didn't you take the chance then and just do it?

Colby: Jen, if I'm going to have sex with you, you have to be awake and willing to do it with me. I don't get off on raping girls.

Jen: How do I know you're telling me the truth?

Colby: You don't, you just have to trust me.

A few moments passed of silence.

Colby: I have a question. Why did you wait until now to bring that up?

Jen: Because I tried to block that night out of my life, but sometimes, the eyes I seen that night, return in my dreams and I have to re-live it all over again.

Colby: At least you know the truth now.

Jen: But isn't it weird when I was leaving, I never seen any of your friends?

Colby's eyes we're large now.

Colby: They probably left.

He said, clearly lying.

Jen: Colby, I'm going to give you one more chance to tell me the truth.

Colby: Fine. I lied. It was a dare. I don't regret it. Because, if I wouldn't have done it, someone else would have. I spiked your drink. I carried you to the room. I was never planning on doing anything, but my friends followed me. They had to make sure I did it. They stood at the door. The second I had any hesitation, another would take my place. I had to, or someone else would. I took off your shirt and started kissing at your neck and gradually went down. When I made it to your waistline, I took off your shorts. I hated myself for doing it, but if I didn't... Who knows what could have happened to you. They heard sirens and everyone ran... Except for me. I stayed and made sure you were okay. I got you dressed as fast as I could. You woke up and ran out before I could explain.

You didn't know what to think.

Colby: As fucked up as it seems, I saved you.

Jen: Thank you Colbs.

Colby: I will never leave you Jennings.

Jen: I will never leave you, Cole.

You fell asleep on Colby's chest. Will appeared briefly and told you he would wait to tell you about Colby's future until all the cop shit is over with. Then, he abruptly left you to your own thoughts. You had a dream about Colby... Only it was at the party. The only difference was, you were awake the whole time. He was kissing and he made it down to your shorts when you screamed. He moved back up on top of you. His face was inches above yours.