Chapter 38: The Game

(WARNING: If there are family in the room in which you are reading this chapter I suggest you go to another room and read this or wait until a later time. Or, you can just ignore this warning and go on, but, you have been warned.)

You turned around, walking away.

Jen: Sure, you can totally do that.

You said, mocking him.

Colby: Watch me.

He grabbed your waist and turned you back around and kissed you.

Jen: You're gonna have to try a little harder than that, Cole.

Colby: Trust me, I will.

Jen: I wanna see what your idea of teasing is.

Colby: You'll know soon Jennings.

Jen: The rules are: One, we can't touch each other in any inappropriate way until one of us wins. Two, we can do anything else besides touch each other.

Colby: Easy.

You went to the living room and sat down on the couch. Colby sat down beside you.

Colby: There's a question I've wanted to ask you since the bridge, but I didn't want to hurt you.

Jen: What is it Colbs?

Colby: How did it make you feel that I was dating Violet, when you wanted to date me?

Jen: Well, I had to act happy for her, even though I wanted to be in her place so bad. Then I found out what happened and all feelings I had for you disappeared. Then, I actually spent time with you.

Colby: I bet you were heartbroken I didn't choose you.

He said, smirking.

Jen: I kinda was...

Colby: Well now you know that I wanted you all along...

Jen: Well now I know that. Can I ask you a question?

Colby: Yeah, sure.

Jen: Why are you so jealous of Blake? He has absolutely no chance with me.

Colby: I'm not jealous. Jealous is wanting something you don't have. Protective is wanting to keep something you have safe, and I'm very protective of my girl.

A few moments passed of silence.

Jen: Is it just me, or is it cold in here?

Colby: Come here babe, and I'll warm you up.

Jen: No, I have a better idea...

You smirked at him until he realized what you meant.

Colby: Jen you better not fucking do it.

Jen: Watch me.

Colby: Just mess with the thermostat, anything but that.

He said as you were walking toward your bedroom door.

Jen: Welcome to my world.

Colby smiled at your response.

Colby: Your world?

Jen: Dammit.

Colby: Too late now, explain.

Jen: It's the whole "bad boy" thing.

Colby: Oh.

He said, raising one eyebrow.

Colby: I can work with that.

He said in a raspy voice, which is the easiest way to get you turned on. You shut your eyes peacefully smiling and turned to the door, trying to ignore the feeling his voice just gave you.

Colby: It's that easy huh?

It was as if he was reading your mind.

Jen: Maybe...

You opened the door swiftly and slid in. You closed it even quicker than you opened it. You slid on a hoodie and a laced thong. You opened the door and walked out.

Colby: Aaaand... You fucking did it.

You walked over and seen a penny on the floor. You thought back to something Colby had said before. "What are you gonna do? Bend over and make me basically cum my pants?" You snickered and bent over and picked up the penny. You turned back around to see Colby about two inches from you. You raised an eyebrow at his unreadable expression.

Colby: You win Jennings.

He said and pressed you up against the wall with a hard kiss.

Jen: I guess we both win.

You said raising your eye brow and biting your lip. Colby caught on really quickly.

Colby: Right now?

You nodded your head in response.

He grabbed your hand and led you to your bedroom. He threw you on the bed and took his shirt off. He took off your hoodie and bra. You could feel the heat radiating off of his chest, and it felt amazing. His kisses that lingered on your skin felt good as well. He took off your underwear and threw it across the room. You undone his pants and he smirked at you.

Colby: Eager now, are we?

You raised an eyebrow at him. He finished taking off his pants and threw them somewhere else. His boxers had came off with his jeans. He quickly inserted himself in you. Only problem, it hurt, really bad. He was hitting your g-spot, you could feel pain and pleasure, but the pain was worse. You gritted your teeth, barely keeping in the noises that wants to escape your mouth so badly. Colby noticed what you were doing.

Colby: Let me hear your beautiful voice Jennings.

You couldn't hold on any longer and let everything escape your mouth. You surprisingly didn't scream from the pain. Colby was way better at this than Reed. Reed had never really been a real boyfriend to you. He usually only kissed you or called you his girlfriend around friends. When he was alone, he almost never had anything to do with you. Colby on the other hand, loves you. Colby slowed down as both of you cummed at the same time. He laid down beside of you and you wrapped your arms around him and laid your head on his chest. Colby looked suspicious. He took his hand down and touched the inside of your thigh. It was instinct to whimper. He looked at you with a sad expression.

Colby: Why didn't you tell me I was hurting you?

Jen: I didn't want to hurt your feelings.

Colby: It hurts me more to know I hurt you.

You and Colby just stared into each other's eyes for a few minutes.

Colby: Do you want to take a hot bath? It helps with the pain.

Jen: Anything that'll help.

Colby got up and ran the water. He came back and picked you up and carried you to the bathroom. He got in behind you and you laid on top of him. The warm water did help a bit, but you were still hurting majorly from the soreness. You ended up falling asleep on Colby's chest.

Song:

"Every time we lie awake
After every hit we take
Every feeling that I get
But I haven't missed you yet
Every roommate kept awake by
Every sigh and scream we make
All the feelings that I get
But I still don't miss you yet"

Previous Winner: FRYINGPAN976