»»----- Introduction -----««

Name: Y/N Kayama
Mother: Nemuri Kayama
Father: unknown

Quirk: Blossom Weaver
With this quirk, the user is able to control and create sakura petals. The user not only holds the ability to form items with the petals (similar to how Momo can create objects, however they will always be made of sakura petals), they can also teleport from petal to petal. The user naturally emits a sweet scent resembling that of sakura blossoms. However, due to Y/N being the daughter of Nemuri Kayama, or more popularly referred to as Midnight, Y/N can make those who smell the fragrance feel drowsy and eventually fall asleep if she wanted to. Although this quirk is very powerful, it also comes with the drawback of severe headaches or nausea if overused and if the user goes too far past their limit, the user may faint.

Personality: Sweet and bubbly. Y/N always does her best to make those around her smile, especially because she knows what it feels like to believe the entire universe has turned its back on you, leaving you to drown in your own sadness.

Age (at the beginning of the story): 14
Birthday: April 23rd
Hair Color: h/c
Eye Color: e/c
Height: 164 cm (between Mina and Deku)

Quote: "Only once you look back and accept the roots from which you sprouted from, will you be able to look towards the sun and bloom into the beautiful flower you were born to become."

Likes: Mom, cats, sakura blossoms, food, cooking/baking treats for her friends, heroes

Dislikes: Father, dark rooms, blue fire, thorns

Key:
Italics = Thoughts
Bold = Author's Note
*asterisks* = Emphasis on a word/phrase

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────» = time skip

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑
Paragraph enclosed by border = flashback
┕━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┙

I have been wanting to write this for a while, although I doubt I'll be able to update this frequently considering I need to focus on school work and assignments, I really want to write out this story. Please bear with the inconsistent updates as I will be trying my best.
~ Lua

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮

Join us on discord!
https://discord.gg/NJWn8Be

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

Height reference