»»----- Ice -----««

Y/N's POV

I woke up early the next day. Star was pawing at my face. The sun had barely risen past the trees. I pulled on a training outfit and stepped outside.

Star flew by my side as I wandered around the camp

Star flew by my side as I wandered around the camp. It seemed like I was the only one awake. I noticed Mandalay and jogged up to her.

"Good morning!" I exclaimed, smiling at her.
"Good morning, Y/N. Your classmates are still asleep, what are you doing up this early in the morning?" she asked.
"Star has replaced my alarm." I said with a laugh.
"I see. Since it's early, want to grab some coffee with me?" she asked.
"Sure."

I followed her into the cafeteria and through a door leading to the kitchen area. I found Ragdoll brewing a cup for herself.

"Good morning." I called. She nodded her head towards me.
"Y/N!" I turned to see Kota right behind me.
"I'm glad to see you're awake! I was told you passed out after falling last night, are you feeling alright?" I asked. He nodded his head. I made myself a cup of coffee and stepped back out side. Kota trailed behind me. I noticed that my classmates were awake and wearing their P.E. uniforms. I began making my way towards my cabin, but Aizawa stopped me.

"Y/N! You'll be helping with combat training!" he called.
"I need to change into my P.E. uniform!" I called back.
"What you're wearing is fine, now get over here!"

I made my way towards the group. They looked exhausted.

"Did you guys not go to sleep last night or something?" I asked, looking at their tired expressions.
"We haven't gotten breakfast yet..." mumbled Kirishima. I laughed lightly.

"Okay, who wants to train with Y/N?" asked Aizawa. Mineta's hand immediately shot up. Aizawa looked at me as if to say 'are you willing to make the sacrifice?' I shook my head. "Alright, Uraraka, you will be training with Y/N because she will be able to catch you if you fall." stated Aizawa. I felt a tug on my leggings I looked down to see Kota.
"Can I watch too?" he asked looking up at me.
"But I'll be with the other future heroes. I thought you didn't like them." I replied.
"I want to stay with you..." he mumbled. I nodded my head.
"Alright. Just be careful in case someone loses control of their quirk or something." I said to him. He nodded his head.

I watched as Aizawa tossed Bakugou a ball.
"So Bakugou, try throwing that." said Aizawa. "Your previous record, from right after you started school, was 705.2. Let's see how much you've improved." Bakugou stepped away from the group. He began winding his arm, ready to throw. He sent it off with a powerful explosion. I held onto Star to keep him from being blown away. "709.6 meters." stated Aizawa. Bakugou didn't seem too pleased with his lack of progress. "Today we'll be focusing on improving your quirks. It'll be so hard you'll feel like dying, but try not to actually die..." said Aizawa. He had an evil grin on his face.
"So I don't get to do any separate quirk training?" I asked.
"You should be thankful you don't get to feel like you're dying..." mumbled Aizawa.
"I've slapped death in the face, it's going to take a lot to get me to feel like I'm dying." I replied with a laugh. "I still want to practice my quirk." I took another sip of my coffee.
"I want to see Y/N use her quirk!" exclaimed Kota. Aizawa gave in.
"Fine, but if you get bored, help your classmates. You don't get to rest." said Aizawa. He began assigning everyone to random activities while I stepped towards the woods. Kota and Star followed behind me.