»»----- Gang Orca -----««

Y/N's POV

Everyone began stampeding out of the unfolded building while I created a platform beneath myself and soared ahead towards the city. I then began a trick I had been practicing while everyone was figuring out their ultimate moves. I circled the entire city in a ring of petals, each one connecting to the next. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. A scan of the surrounding area was broadcasted to my head. It was dotted with white dots representing people. I watched as pink dots began flooding into the area representing the students.

 I watched as pink dots began flooding into the area representing the students

I flew towards the front of the stampede.

"Okay, everyone! Let's do this!" I exclaimed. "There is a person located next to the fifth tree to the right of the book store east of us. Three people stuck underneath a car four feet from the radio tower north of the pet store." I began shouting out different locations to the students. A few of them gave me skeptical stares at first, but once my classmates began splitting off into groups and returning with the people I had talked about, the rest of the hundred students joined in.

I closed my eyes and visualized the area. The white dots were slowly changing to yellow, meaning they had made contact with one of the students. I furrowed my brows as a large cluster of pink was surrounding a white dot. I immediately rushed towards their direction.

"Help! My grandpa! He's been crushed!" cried a child.
"What? This is bad! Where?!" questioned Izu-kun.
"What's up with that?!" spat the child. "Minus points!"

I stepped forward.

"Are you alright? Please point out any injuries or pain." I stated, giving him a kind smile.
"My legs..." he muttered. "I can't feel my legs..." I created a floating platform and looked towards Ochaco-chan.
"Make him weightless and carefully place him on the platform." I stated. "Be careful not to add any pressure to his legs." Ochaco-chan nodded her head and lightly touched the boy. He began floating, but I used some petals to gently guide him on the platform. I nodded towards Ochaco-chan and she released him. I then created some pillows to prop his back up. "Rest and describe any other injuries, please." I said, smiling. "I-I'm fine." he stuttered. "B-But my grandfather." I nodded my head then turned towards the rubble. I took a deep breath and focused on the white dot in my head. I guided a petal in between the cracks, towards the dot while making a second platform beside me. The moment the white dot turned yellow, I focused all of my energy on it. In seconds, an old man appeared on top of the platform I had created.

"Are you alright?" I asked, turning towards him with a kind smile. "Please point out any pain or injuries."
"I-I can't feel my body." he stated. I nodded my head and turned to my classmates. "Guide these two to the rescue zone. Be careful of their injuries." I then turned to the victims. "Don't worry. Take steady breaths. We have people that will protect and take care of you." I said with a smile.
"See?! That's how you do it!" spat the boy.
"Be careful of the wound on your head." I said, pretending as if he didn't just say that. I then created a blanket and placed it on top of him and focused my energy on him. "You have a cut on your head. It's nothing serious." I said with a smile. "Get them out of here." I said, turning to my classmates. "First priority is taking care of any visual injuries while making sure to be cautious about their mental state. Most victims would be suffering from trauma after an attack. Second is to calm them down then get them out of the area. If the area is unstable, then make it stable. By leaving it unstable, you're leaving room for others to get hurt." I stated.