»»----- Walking Grape -----««

Y/N's POV

"We will be doing a quirk apprehension test," said Aizawa. I quickly grabbed my uniform and walked out the door with Ochaco-chan by my side. We made our way into the girls' changing rooms. I chose a locker and began to undress.

"Woah! Check out Kayama's scars! They're so cool!" an unknown voice rang out in the changing room.

"Wow!"
"There's so many of them!"
"I wonder how she got them..."
"She must be really strong!"
"Of course she's strong, she's Midnight's daughter!"

"What?!" a collection of voices yelled in shock.

By now I was shaking slightly. These scars. I tried so hard to forget them... Ochaco-chan must have sensed my discomfort. She gave me a light squeeze on the arm.

"Don't worry about them, alright?" she said, a reassuring smile on her face.
"I'm perfectly alright," I said, trying my best to give her a smile, "besides, I'll have to learn to accept them eventually."

I quickly finished changing and left the room. If only I could forget.

I waited outside for the rest of the class to finish changing into their P.E. uniforms. Once everyone had gathered, Aizawa gave a ball to a kid with spiky blonde hair. That's the angry pomeranian from the sludge villain incident.

"Hey, Bakugou, how far could you throw the ball without your quirk back in middle school?" asked Aizawa.
"About 64 meters," replied the boy.
"Try it now, but with your quirk."

The class watched as Bakugou walked towards the circle. Taking a stance, he reeled his arms backwards to throw the ball.

"DIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

He then threw the ball, releasing an explosion before he let go, allowing it to travel really far.

"Die?!" The class questioned this outburst but didn't think too much of it.
"705.2 meters," read the machine in Aizawa's hand. The class was shocked at the distance.

Aizawa turned towards that class, "For this exam, whoever comes in last will be deemed as having no potential and will be expelled."
"But that's not fair!" Ochaco-chan wasn't very happy with this information.
"And you think natural disasters, big accidents, and selfish villains are? Japan is filled with unfairness, and it is a hero's job to combat this unfairness. Now.. let's get this exam started."

Maybe I should say something... After all, it's quite obvious that he's only trying to make us do our best.
I scanned my classmates' expressions. I guess it wasn't obvious enough.

We began with a 50-meter dash. I watched as my classmates each bolted down the lane. Then came my turn. Apparently I would be going against Todoroki.

"Do your best!" I said, smiling. He replied with a 'hm' then looked ahead.

"Ready... set..." a shot was fired and I immediately formed a petal at the end then teleported to it.
"0.6 seconds!" said the robot which calculated our times. I watched as Todoroki created ice, sliding on it to the end.
"4.2 seconds!" said the robot.

"High-five?" I said, holding my hand up. He simply began walking away, but I decided to follow him.
"Why don't you talk very often?" I asked, tilting my head slightly.
"Maybe you just talk too much," he replied, a smirk on his face.
"I do not talk too much!" I said, upset about what the bi-haired male had just said. He gave a light chuckle at my mini tantrum.
"Hmph!" I pouted at his reaction.

We then continued with the test. Grip strength. 43 kg, not bad. Standing long jump. I just teleported across. Repeated side steps. If only I could teleport back and forth between the lines, too bad it wouldn't have counted. Ball throw. I stepped into the ring, ball in hand. I created a thin layer of petals around the ball. Then, concentrating, I sent the ball forward at an alarming speed. I sent the ball 1204 meters ahead. I could have sent it a lot further, but I was starting to get a really bad headache from using my quirk at such a long distance.