»»----- Cape -----««

Y/N's POV

He continued to twist and change the ground below us using his quirk while I flew above, constantly dodging. Meanwhile, Mirio was phasing through it all. At some point, I gave up on trying to cut the spikes in fear I would accidentally injure Mirio.

"What will you do if Eri gets hurt? As things stand, I'm the only one who can repair her." stated Chisaki. "I've sealed off your escape route with that last 'repair.'" Eri was trembling as Mirio and I defended her. Suddenly, Chisaki's henchman, Nemoto, rose after having been knocked unconscious previously. He aimed a gun at me. The bullets. I created a shield with my petals, blocking the bullet.
"You'll be as good as gone if I hit you with this." he laughed. I looked down towards Eri.
"You need to trust us, okay?" I asked. "We won't let him hurt you anymore." She meekly nodded her head as her tiny fists clenched around my hero costume as if she was holding on for life. "Mirio!" I called. He nodded his head as I flew past him, quickly handed Eri to him before directly going for Nemoto. My petals blocked his bullets as he shot at me. I got a hit on him, but was quickly knocked away by Chisaki's spike. Nemoto began firing at Mirio who had disappeared underground. He reappeared beneath the man and barely missed his punch as the man was moved away due to Chisaki's quirk. I watched as Chisaki made a beeline towards Eri who was bundled off to the side in Mirio's cape. Both Mirio and I acted, sandwiching his face between our fists. I used my leg to kick him in the stomach, sending him flying into a nearby wall.

"A hero's cape... Is for bundling up a young girl who's in terrible pain!" exclaimed Mirio.

Out of the corner of my eye, the henchman tried to retrieve the gun, but I knocked him away and unloaded the gun, scattering the ammo across the room and the gun itself to the opposite corner.

"We won't let you lay another finger on her!" I yelled. "We'll take you both down!" I watched as Mirio landed a hard hit on Chisaki.
"This is checkmate, Chisaki!!" yelled Mirio.

"Don't speak that name!" growled Chisaki. "I abandoned it long ago! Nemoto!" Chisaki threw a box towards a corner of the room. Out of the corner of my eye, Nemoto had crawled to the gun. He opened the box and he loaded the gun with the bullets inside of it. He initially aimed it towards Mirio. I created a barrier to deflect it, but he quickly changed direction and fired the bullet at Eri. Both Mirio and I shifted into her direction, but Mirio got there first, taking the bullet. I quickly used a small petal to teleport the bullet out then used more petals to bandage the wound, hoping whatever was in the bullet hadn't had a long enough time to spread.

"Because people are endowed with these things called 'quirks,' they can dream. Dream that maybe they can be someone that matters..." growled Chisaki.
"Young Master! I did it!" exclaimed Nemoto.
"They're all sick in the head!" continued Chisaki. "So wipe that smile off your face! Thanks to the power of that girl you were trying to save, everything you've worked so hard to cultivate... Has just been reduced to naught!!" I watched as Chisaki placed his hands on the ground, but Star sent ice at him, knocking him away. In the next second, Mirio got up and landed a punch on Chisaki.

"You wanted to be a hero... and you wanted to save Eri." said Chisaki as he slowly got up. "It is all because of the sickness plaguing this age! I'll cure all the delusional people like you... with Eri's power!"

"People like you make me sick." I said before coating the area in petals. "Phantasmic Realm." In seconds, I began teleporting Chisaki around from one petal to the next, not giving him a second to breathe. I made sure to keep him away from the ground as I teleported him between my floating petals. "I thought I was the only one left. It turns out she was right here... with you..." I muttered, reducing the time intervals between teleportation. He couldn't tell which way was up, down, left, or right.
"Why aren't you capturing me?" he laughed from above. "Oh wait, if you did that, I'd only turn your petals against you." His maniacal laughter erupted from above. I already used my quirk a lot when I was trying to get through the corridor... I dropped him and watched as he fell from above, causing him to hit the hard ground. It'll take a while for him to recov- I was snapped out of my thoughts as a spike was immediately sent towards me. I dodged, but was left in shock. "Did you really think that would work?" he growled. "I simply feel like I had a bit of extra alcohol." If he touches my petals, it'll only add to the weaponry he already has. He'll 'break' and 'repair' them in order to turn them against me. Suddenly, Izu-kun and the other heroes burst into the room through a wall. Aizawa erased his quirk and I used that as a chance to attack. I captured him with my petals, but before I could knock him out with my scent, Aizawa's quirk deactivated, and my petals spiraled against me in jagged spikes. I jumped out of the way, but was pierced in my back as Chisaki placed a hand on the ground.