»»----- Vet -----««

Y/N's POV

I opened my eyes to the sound of clicking and a frantic Izu-kun.

"Ochaco! You really shouldn't do that! What if they wake up?" he asked, frantically.
"Too late." I said, getting up. I noticed Ochaco-chan taking picture of me. "Why are you taking pictures?" I asked. She showed me her phone. My face turned red the moment I saw her screen. I looked down at the bed to see Sho-chan and Star cuddling together.
"The three of you looked so cute together!" she exclaimed with a laugh.
"Do you think they're friends now, or does Star not realize he's curled up with Sho-chan?" I asked. Suddenly, Sho-chan let out a yelp. I stared at him with wide eyes. Looks like Star woke up. He froze part of Sho-chan's face. I couldn't hold back my laughter. I picked up Star and cradled the kitten in my arms. "It was the latter." I said with a laugh.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

We walked into a different pet store from the one we were at last night. Luckily this one had the same exact stuff I had chosen at the previous store. I carried Star in my arms. I grabbed the same items and continued onward. Sho-chan, Izu-kun, and Ochaco-chan had decided to tag along again.

"Y/N, I think this is everything we need." said Ochaco-chan as she placed a few more toys in the cart. I nodded my head and began making my way towards the counter. I paid for the items and walked out of the store.
"I'm heading straight to a vet." I said to the three. "You guys can head off and do whatever you want. It's probably going to take some time." The three nodded while I set off in the direction of the local veterinary office.

I walked in to see a suspicious group of three hiding their face with magazines. Two of them held it upside down. They all wore their hoods over their heads. I laughed when I recognized the group. I went up to the reception lady and explained the reasoning for my visit. She nodded her head and led me into a room. I set Star down on an examination table while I went to sit down in a chair in the corner. After a few seconds, a doctor walked in.

"And who is this?" she asked with a sweet voice.
"His name is Star." I replied. "I adopted him yesterday." I handed her the forms from the café.
"I see. Would you like to register Star with our veterinary clinic?" she asked. I nodded my head.
"Yes."
"Alright. Just give me a moment. Do you mind giving me your information?" she asked. I prepared all of it on a document this morning and handed it to her. "Y/N Kayama?"
"Yes, that's me."
"I see Star has already received all the necessary vaccinations and such." she said, eyeing the forms. "As for food, he can eat just about anything you find in the stores. I'd personally avoid catnip for now. Be sure to feed him at least four times every day." she stated before handing me back the forms. "I have registered Star with our clinic. The two of you are free to go." she said with a smile.

I exited the room and looked towards where the group of three were seated. I sent a single petal over. I made it knock down all of their hoods. I smiled at the red, white, brown, and green. I made my way over, carrying Star.

"Did you really think I wouldn't notice you guys?" I asked, smiling at them.
"Is that why you laughed when you came in?" questioned Izu-kun.
"Anyone would laugh if they saw two people holding their magazines upside down while trying to hide their face." I said, pointing at the magazines in both Izu-kun and Ochaco-chan's hands.
"You caught us..." said Ochaco-chan with a sigh.
"Izu-kun you've been with us since yesterday afternoon. Your mom must be worried sick about you." I said, turning to the greenette.
"Don't worry, I already told her." said Izu-kun.
"Well I need to get back home and feed Star so I'm heading off." I said, walking out of the clinic. This time, I decided to travel on a platform. I placed the bags carrying Star's stuff on it as well. I made sure not to fly too high because I didn't want Star to get scared.