»»----- Rotten Apple -----««

Y/N's POV

"Bring her up to the loft so she'll be comfortable." I said as I swung open the door to our dorm room.
"Okay." said Sho-chan as he ascended the steps leading to the loft.
"If she's still asleep by six, we'll wake her up for dinner." I said. "For now, I probably have a lot of assignments to complete."
"Second cabinet to the left of the sink." said Sho-chan. I walked towards the cabinet and took out two tall stacks of papers.
"One month is equivalent to this much work?" I questioned, staring at the stacks.
"I'm pretty sure a quarter of that is reports you need to fill out for the police." said Sho-chan as he grabbed a bag of chips from a nearby cabinet.
"Yay..." I muttered with a sigh. "Which class assigned the most work?" I asked as I began sorting the work by subject.
"English." replied Sho-chan. "I'd help you, but you're always the one helping me regardless of if you paid attention or not."
"Two essays?!" I exclaimed as I found two rubrics.
"Don't worry that's the most tiresome assignment that was assigned." said Sho-chan. I opened a drawer and took out a pencil before grabbing the stack of math worksheets.
"There is textbook work as well, correct?" I asked as I began taking out scratch paper.
"I wrote it down on a paper that I stuck to the fridge." said Sho-chan as he took a seat on the couch.
"Okay, tell me when it's 6:00." I stated as I looked over the paper and grabbed my algebra 2 textbook.
"It's 3:49. Do you really plan on working for a little over two hours straight?" questioned Sho-chan.
"I'm not crazy. I'll take breaks in between." I stated. "Now hush before I lose motivation and start drawing all over my homework." He chuckled before deciding to place his attention on his phone.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"Math is done!" I suddenly cheered. Sho-chan looked away from his phone to stare at me with wide eyes.
"But it's not even six." he stated. "I spent around an hour each night doing math. Don't tell me you spent an hour doing what would take me an entire week of sleepless nights."
"Okay, then I won't." I shrugged with a laugh. "I still need to do English, History, Biology, and Japanese."
"You make it sound like it's not a lot. We had this work spread out over the span of a month. You're going to need at least a week to finish this."
"Aizawa gave me a week to do everything, so I'll be fine."
"Has he forgotten that you're human??" Sho-chan questioned, concern in his eyes.
"Maybe, but he still hasn't texted me about returning Star and now I'm wondering if he stole my cat." "Do you want me to go find him and ask for Star back?" asked Sho-chan.
"No, it's fine. The collar around his neck is made of my petals so I'll be able to track him if he suddenly goes missing." I said.
"Or in this case, suddenly gets stolen by our teacher." commented Sho-chan.
"Y/N?!" called a panicked voice.
"Eri! I'm right here!" I called back. I stood up and made my way up to the loft. Eri let out a sigh of relief as she saw me. "We didn't think you'd want to stay in the hospital for your nap, so we brought you back to the dorm." I explained. She nodded her head.
"Where is Bad Apple?" she asked.
"Sitting on the sofa." I replied. "Are you hungry?"
"Nope." she replied, getting up. Both of us made our way down the steps. I watched as Eri ran to one of the windows and gazed outside. Suddenly, a face appeared out of nowhere, causing Eri to jump backwards, away from the window. I walked towards the window and opened it.

Todoroki's POV

"Ochaco-chan, this is the fourth floor. Why are you up this high?" Y/N asked, grabbing her arm and pulling her inside.
"No reason." replied Uraraka with a nervous laugh.
"If you won't answer that question then care to explain why you, along with the rest of the class, were stalking us at the zoo?" continued Y/N.
"Uhhh... Bye!" exclaimed Uraraka before running out of the dorm.
"That was weird." I stated, wincing as she practically slammed the door shut.
"You get used to it after a while." replied Y/N with a laugh. "Although, I still want to know why they were following us."
"Bad Apple, what are you doing?" asked Eri. Her eyes were fixed on my phone.
"Watching videos of heroes. Want to see?" I asked. She nodded her head excitedly before rushing to sit beside me on the couch.
"That's Y/N!!" she exclaimed, her eyes focused on the video.
"You're watching a video of me?" questioned Y/N as she took a seat on the other side of me. "Oh, it's from the All For One fight. The one where you nearly gave me a heart attack because even after everything I said, you still decided to go and retrieve Bakugou."
"Things worked out in the end, didn't they?" I asked.
"I tell you and the rest of the class not to do anything reckless or to put yourselves in danger. What did you do?" questioned Y/N, rhetorically.
"He recklessly put himself into danger." stated Eri. "Bad Apple is a really bad apple. Bad Apple is a rotten apple!"
"Uh oh, Sho-chan is a rotten apple now." laughed Y/N.
"Rotten Apple, I want to see that video next." said Eri as she pointed to a recommended video.
"I think I preferred being called 'Bad Apple'...." I muttered, tapping the video.
"Okay, Bad Apple." said Eri as she stared at the small screen.

The world is on fire and people are sad because of how I ended "Chasing What's Lost," but we're back to this, so let's all sit together as we watch the world burn.
~Lua