»»----- Familiar Face -----««

Y/N's POV

We returned to class and made our way towards our seats.

"Today we'll be doing training with three instructors. All Might, me, and one other person."
"Excuse me, what are we doing?" asked the tape guy. Some day I'm going to figure out all the guys' names.
"Disasters, shipwrecks, and everything in between. It's rescue training." replied Aizawa, "You can decide if you want to wear your costume or not this time. Because there are probably costumes that limit your abilities too. The training will be taking place off-campus, so we're taking a bus. That is all. Start getting ready." I watched as Aizawa left the classroom.

The girls and I grabbed the cases containing our hero costumes and make our way to the changing rooms.

"Hey Y/N!" I turned around to find Mina. "Do you mind giving me your phone number? I'm setting up a class group chat!" I wrote down my number and handed it to her before finishing putting on my hero costume and walking out.

Reminder on what your hero costume looks like:

I was the second person to finish changing, Sho-chan was the first

"Hey Sho-chan!" I exclaimed, skipping towards the bi-haired male.
"Hey, Y/N." he said.
"So where do you think we'll be going today?" I asked.
"I don't know, but if I'm being honest I'm still a bit tired so I'm hoping it's pretty far. I plan on taking a nap on the bus."
"You're not the only one!" I said, giggling. "We stayed up past midnight, and if I'm being honest, I don't do that very often."

My eyes were suddenly covered by a pair of hands.

"Guess who!" exclaimed a familiar bubbly voice.
"Ochaco-chan! Let go! I can't see!" I said, laughing with my bestie.
"Sooo... You and Todoroki, huh?" she said, raising her eyebrows and giving me 'that look.' I felt my face turn all different shades of red.
"Sooo... You and Izu-kun, huh?" I countered, hoping it would get her off my back.
"You didn't deny it!!" she squealed a huge grin on her face.
"You didn't deny it either!!" I yelled back, completely forgetting Sho-chan was still there.

Suddenly, Iida's voice came from the entrance of the bus. "Okay everybody! Please line up in order of your student numbers!" Iida is really taking this class representative thing seriously. Much to Iida's dismay, the bus's seats were arranged in a different way, putting his efforts to waste. I searched for an empty seat and there happened to be one right next to Sho-chan.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" I asked, smiling.
"Do you even have to ask? Of course you can." replied Sho-chan. I took the seat beside him, before long I was asleep.

Todoroki's POV

I suddenly felt a weight on my shoulder. I looked down to find Y/N resting her head peacefully on my shoulder. I decided to listen to the conversation the others were having on the bus.

"...A pro's, huh? But you have to think about popularity as a hero too you know." I saw Kirishima harden his arm.
"My navel laser is pro-level in both flashiness and strength."
"But it's not great that it gives you a stomachache."
"Well, if you're talking about flashy and strong it's gotta be Todoroki, Bakugou, and Y/N, right?"
"Bakugou's always mad, so he doesn't seem like he'll be popular though."
"What the hell! You wanna fight?!" As Bakugou yelled, I felt Y/N begin to stir.
"Hey, shut up will you? Y/N's sleeping." I said. Immediately after, the class turned to face us.