»»----- Bandages -----««

Y/N's POV

"Regarding the first years' internships, the results of yesterday's conference make it abundantly clear. With the principal at the forefront, the vast majority of teachers had the following to say: 'call it off.'" stated Aizawa as he stood at the front of the class.
"Huh?! Even after that whole explanation?!" exclaimed Kirishima.
"Although, given the whole sequence of events, that led to the implementation of the boarding school system, I supposed it was a given..." continued Aizawa.
"It's what you get!" yelled Bakugou.
"However!" exclaimed Aizawa. "There were also those of the opinion that the current policy keeping you all constantly under our protection wouldn't raise you into strong heroes. So, we reached the conclusion that 'If limited to offices that have a good track record when it comes to taking in inters, the first years shall be allowed to work as interns...' Says the new policy."

"I wonder if Gunhead's place will be all right..." muttered Ochaco-chan.
"I suppose I should try and reach out to Selky." said Tsu-chan.
"God dammit!" yelled Bakugou.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"Sho-chan?!" I exclaimed as he walked into the dorm room. He had gone through his first weekend at the provisional license training course. I jumped up from the couch and rushed towards him. "Does it hurt?!" I asked, looking at all the bandages as I tilted his face a bit to see where he had gotten hurt.
"No, it's fine." he said removing my hands. He had a small grin on his face. I let out a sigh.
"I didn't know it would be this rough..." I muttered. "I made cold soba for dinner, your bowl is at the counter." I took his bag from his hand and set it down on a nearby chair. "Do you want me to prepare a bath for you?"
"You don't have to." he replied.
"That means you plan on taking a bath later." I stated. "I'll get it ready while you eat." I said before disappearing into the bathroom. I sighed as I began running the water. I didn't think that he'd get this injured. Of course, it's nothing serious, but that doesn't mean I'm not worried. I swirled my hand in the water as the tub slowly filled. Once it was done, I dried off my hands and walked out of the bathroom.

"Sho-chan, the bath is ready." I called as I exited the bathroom. He nodded his head and rose from the counter. "You finished already? Was there not enough? Are you still hungry?" I asked.
"Nope." he replied, shaking his head. "Thank you." he said as he placed a kiss on my forehead before walking into the bathroom.

I walked towards Star and lifted him into my lap while I sat on the sofa. It was already evening and the sky was lit up as if there were a million fireflies dancing in the night. Upon seeing them, Star began glowing and flying around. I smiled as Star began doing flips in the air. I picked up my phone and began going through Instagram. The comments on the post Sho-chan made were a mix between.

'NOOOOO! She's taken!!' and 'Damn, he's hot.'

I closed Instagram and opened the safari app.

'provisional license training course'

How difficult is it?

I scrolled through the search results for about half an hour, looking for something regarding what happens during the course, but in the end, I couldn't find any information.

"That's strange..." I mumbled to myself. "At the very least, someone would have made a post about it somewhere, right?"
"What are you looking at?" I turned my head to find Sho-chan standing behind me and looking over my shoulder.
"I'm trying to find information on the provisional license course, but I'm not getting any results." I replied with a sigh.
"I have only three bandages." he said. "Just a few scratches, nothing serious. Stop worrying."
"Alright." I huffed. "We have school tomorrow. We should sleep early." I said, standing up. "Plus, you must be tired." I plugged in my phone to let it charge overnight and made my way up to the loft. Sho-chan followed behind me.

Todoroki's POV

"You have no idea how lucky I feel right now." I said, pulling Y/N close to me.
"Lucky?" she questioned, turning to face me. "Why do you feel lucky?" I smiled to myself as I stared into her eyes.
"Because every night I get to go to sleep and wake up next to the kindest, most beautiful, most amazing person in the entire universe." I stated, pulling Y/N closer to me. I grinned as she buried her face into my chest. I couldn't see her face due to the lights being off, but it was probably a bright shade of red right now.
"You're so sweet..." she mumbled, smiling against me.
"You're the one who's sweet." I replied. "You didn't have to make dinner or prepare a bath for me, but you did."
"You had a rough day, it was the least I could do." she said, looking up at me with a smile.

I'm the luckiest person on Earth to have you here with me.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Y/N's POV

"What's up with Bakugou?" asked Mina-chan. "Did he get in another fight?" Bakugou's face was covered in bandages as well.
"You mean you haven't seen him yet, girls? Take a look at Todoroki too!" exclaimed Pikachu.
"Eeek! His pretty-boy face is ruined! What could have happened?!" cried out Mina-chan.
"Maybe he got a few scratches, but that doesn't make him any less handsome than he already is." I huffed.
"Looks like the provisional license training course is strict." commented Kyoka-chan.
"Must be completely physically oriented, huh?!" said Mina-chan.
"Your 'whispering' is loud as shit!" yelled Bakugou.

"Class is starting! Have Uraraka and Tsuyu still not arrived?!" exclaimed Iida-kun.
"Ochaco-chan, Tsu-chan, and Kirishima are on authorized absences." I replied. "I'm pretty sure Ochaco-chan and Tsu-chan are taking down two villains with gigantification quirks somewhere in Hosu with Nejire right now."
"How do you know that?" asked Sho-chan.
"I'm the backup in case they can't handle it." I said with a shrug. "But they have Nejire and Ryukyu with them, so I'm not worried. Kirishima should be with Tamaki right now. I think those two are chasing several villains right now with Fatgum."
"Do you know about every mission in the area?" asked Mina-chan. I shook my head.
"Only missions that I'm being kept as backup for." I replied. "Which are the ones our classmates are currently taking on."
"Wouldn't the times clash?" asked Mina-chan.
"I guess." I replied. "But it isn't too much of an ordeal since I can teleport the moment one situation is under control. I can move back and forth between the scenes if I really need to."
"Doesn't that wear you out faster?" asked Sho-chan.
"It does, but in the end, lives get saved, so a headache is worth the exchange, right?" I asked. He nodded his head.

"Quiet down." grumbled Aizawa as he walked into the classroom. "Class has begun."

I feel guilty for continuing into the manga, but at the same time, I'd feel guilty if I didn't... You can read it for free on manganelo.com, so you can binge read to avoid spoilers. I'll be honest, I'm not even up to date with the manga, so I'll be binge reading as well. 😂

Also, I've been told that I should take rest days every now and then. Don't worry, despite doing daily updates, I still give myself time to rest. (Once summer ends and school starts again, I'm dead) Every now and then, I'll spend an entire day just writing, nothing else, so I get ahead by a few chapters and can spend those days sleeping in and being a lazy potato in general. Thank you very much for the concern!~

Stunning fanart by cheriichu! Thank you so much!~ If you haven't seen your fanart yet, please be patient I literally have a long list of fanart put in order of when I see it

Stunning fanart by cheriichu! Thank you so much!~ If you haven't seen your fanart yet, please be patient I literally have a long list of fanart put in order of when I see it. Thank you very much! 💗💖💓
~Lua