»»----- Doppelganger -----««

Y/N's POV

My eyes fluttered open as I gazed around at the room. I set up, stretching my arms upwards. I shifted to get out of the bed, but was pulled back down.

"It's too early..." mumbled Sho-chan as he wrapped an arm around my waist. I reached for my phone to check the time, but dropped it on my face when I saw the number of notifications I had.
"Oww..." I mumbled, rubbing my nose.
"Are you alright?" asked Sho-chan as he shifted a bit to see my face. I nodded my head.
"Yup." I replied before picking my phone up again. "I have even more notifications..."

I opened the group chat and scrolled through, trying to reach the beginning of the spam. I dropped my phone yet again as a picture flew past. This time, Sho-chan caught it.

"Uraraka did a good job with the pictures." stated Sho-chan as he looked at one of the pictures Ochaco-chan took yesterday and sent on the group chat using his phone. "My name is 'Peppermint Prince?'" he asked, a lazy grin on his face. "If I'm a prince, then you're my princess."
"Give me back my phone." I said, my face turning a light shade of pink. I tried to snatch it back, but he held it higher. I huffed, crossing my arms. He held it closer so we could read through the messages.

Pikachu:
Now I'm genuinely confused.

Bakagou's Hubby:
Todoroki. What. Is. Happening.

Alien Queen:
I have no idea what is happening, but that's a nice sunset in the background.

Izuwu:
FINALLY now Ochaco can stop complaining about her ship not sailing. It has finally left the harbor.

Minecraft Crafting Bench:
Shouto?! Why would you do this to me?! You said you loved me!

Sho-chan chuckled as he read through everyone's nicknames.

Bakagou:
For fuck's sake, what the hell are you talking about, ponytail?

Minecraft Crafting Bench:
He's cheating! That's what I'm talking about!

I huffed before taking the phone away from Sho-chan.

Flower Princess:
Care to tell me when you took those photos, then?

Minecraft Crafting Bench:
The day after you left for France!

Flower Princess:
You see, there's one small issue with that.

Minecraft Crafting Bench:
What? The fact that you can't admit he two-timed us?

Flower Princess:
The fact that he's been in France with me this entire time.

Pikachu:
OH SHIT-

Robot Hands:
Language, please.

Music Queen:
I knew this was a bad idea...

Edgy Birb:
The black and white clash against each other in a raging war for dominance.

Bakagou:
Well, damn. No wonder flower girl didn't give a fuck about the pictures.

Tape Boi:
Wait, so I don't need to tie up Todoroki and throw him in a dungeon anymore?

Alien Queen:
Nope~

If Croissants Could Talk:
This tea is piping hot.

"Ochaco-chan took your phone so you can use mine if you want to keep reading through the group chat." I said, handing my phone over to Sho-chan. He blinked at me for a second.
"Aren't most people protective of their phones?" he asked.
"I guess, but I don't have anything to hide from you. I mean, other than some stuff about missions, but to get through, it needs to register my fingerprint." I replied, standing up. "I'm going to get ready first." I said before stepping into the bathroom. I had fallen asleep wearing the dress Ochaco-chan made me wear yesterday. I slipped it off and stepped into the shower.