»»----- Ultimate Moves -----««

Y/N's POV

"The training camp was cancelled, but the training you did to develop your quirks was part of the process to create your ultimate moves. In other words, until the beginning of the next semester, for the ten days or so until the end of summer vacation, you'll be working out your ultimate moves as you develop your quirks." stated Aizawa. I watched as Cementoss created a large number of pillars behind Aizawa while Ectoplasm created a clone on top of each one. "You'll be doing a lot of intense training! In addition, you should think about how you can improve your costumes to work better with your developing quirks. Get through this with a 'Plus Ultra' mentality. Are you ready?"
"Yes, Sir!" exclaimed the class.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

I watched as flares and explosions went off on each of the platforms Cementoss made earlier. My classmates were all working hard to develop their quirks.

"You're not joining them?" asked Ectoplasm as he walked towards me.
"Are you the real one or a clone?" I asked.
"Guess." he replied.
"Clone." I stated.
"How did you know?"
"My scent doesn't affect your clones."
"Interesting."
"The same goes for my mom. She can't knock your clones out with her quirk."
"Who do you think would win if we fought against each other?"
"The result depends on whether or not Mom has her whip with her." I replied.
"You think I wouldn't be able to go against a simple whip?"
"Are you underestimating my mom?" I questioned.
"No!" the clone quickly exclaimed, waving his hands frantically in front of him.
"Relax." I said with a laugh. "Anyways, I already have my moves."
"Really? Care to show me?" the clone asked. I watched as who I assumed was the real Ectoplasm walked towards me and created several more clones. I created a cyclone of petals and directed it towards each of them, sweeping them upwards into the sky.

"What do you call that?" asked Ectoplasm.
"Do I really need a name for my moves?" I asked. "It's kind of lame to yell out a name or phrase right before you use the move. Then again, seeing kids run around yelling the name of heroes' ultimate moves tends to lift their spirits."
"So what are you going to call it? It's a pretty formidable move, so a formidable name would go wonderfully with it."
"How does 'Floret Tempest' sound?" I asked.
"Sounds like flowers are going to be the last thing a villain sees before they get captured."
"Good." I said with a grin as I dispersed the cyclone.

"You need two." he said. I began creating small balls out of petals; the inside was hollow. I placed my hand on top and infused it with my scent.
"If you don't want to pass out, I suggest stepping back a bit." I said, turning towards Ectoplasm. He stepped back several meters and I dispersed the ball containing the scent. A light pink haze appeared where I had dispersed the ball. "In a way, it's kind of like a sleep grenade." I said. "I control when, where, and who I want it to affect which is a plus."
"That's incredible for any kind of mission." stated Ectoplasm. "Even better than your mom's quirk since hers affects allies as well."
"Watch your words, you punk!" yelled Mom who somehow heard what Ectoplasm said despite being on the opposite side of the gym.

"What are you calling that move?" asked Ectoplasm.
"I don't know if it's special enough to be called an ultimate move." I said. "It could easily be blown away if I were to face someone with a wind manipulation quirk."
"True. Most ultimate moves are used as a last resort. I don't think that qualifies as one. If that's the case, what else can you do?"

"Make a bunch more clones for me." I said. After Ectoplasm had made about 50, I created several many floating knives in the air. I brought them down at an alarming speed, pinning each clone to the floor.
"T-that's a bit excessive..." stuttered Ectoplasm. I purposefully sent a knife mere centimeters away from his foot.
"I'll call it 'Florid Rain.'" I said, grinning. I then dispersed the knives.
"'Florid Rain?'" questioned Ectoplasm. "Doesn't florid mean red? Everything you make with your quirk comes out as a pastel pink."
"Florid can also mean intricate." I replied. "Plus, if worse comes to worst, the ground would become red, wouldn't it?"
"That's pretty dark." commented Ectoplasm.
"It's what I would consider a last resort." I stated. "It wouldn't dare to use it excessively."
"What part about it is intricate?"
"I need to focus on aiming. If I miscalculate by even a centimeter, someone could lose an entire limb or even their life." I stated.
"It seems you have that covered, minus the one knife that nearly stabbed me in the foot..."
"I did that on purpose. Don't insult my mother even if you're trying to praise me." I said.
"That's my daughter!" yelled Mom from the other end of the gym. How is she able to hear us??
"Noted." muttered Ectoplasm.