»»----- Trap Question -----««

Y/N's POV

"Hey, take this nail!"
"Ahh, wait, don't put up a poster over there!" Several students were running around, rushing to prepare everything for the upcoming cultural festival.
"Even though we're a month away, look how busy everyone is!" commented Mirio. "Everybody's hoping to take last year's performance and plus ultra it!"

"Wha!?!" cried Izu-kun as a dragon head lunged at him while Eri's grip around my hand tightened.
"Sorry 'bout that." said Tetsutetsu. "Hey! It's Midoriya, Y/N, and ice and fire dude from class 1-A!" I laughed a bit as Sho-chan rolled his eyes.
"All you alright, Eri?" I asked. She nodded her head.
"I thought it was the falling lady." she said.
"I don't think we'll be seeing Ryukyu here any time soon." I laughed.
"Oh man, oh man. You're ignoring me? Really?!" exclaimed Monoma. "You guys are doing some kind of maid café, right?! You feelin' good about that?! 'Cause this time around, us B class folks are gonna make it clear that we're superior to you hacks over there. 'Romeo and Juliet and the Prisoner of Azkaban: Return of the King' A completely original, totally spectacular fantasy performance from the B class!" he announced. "Make sure you've made the proper preparations! Because when we eat you up and make you cry, you're gonna need a handkerchief!!"
"Sorry, class A. Kendou's not here to keep this guy in check..." muttered one of the members of class B.
"I've always associated them as a set too..." muttered Izu-kun. "That whole karate chop thing!"
"This time, we're separate!" exclaimed Monoma. "She's entering the beauty contest. She was forced to enter."
"Speaking of the beauty contest, that person is really fired up this year!" exclaimed Mirio.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Todoroki's POV

"Hey, hey! Why's Eri here?" asked Hadou as she floated towards us using her quirk. "That's so weird! Why, why? You look like you're having fun!"
"I'm tellin' ya, Nejire is the cute type, not the sexy type!" exclaimed one of the upperclassmen.
"But that's exactly why she lost last year." stated a second.
"It's amazing that you could come in second, Hadou." stated Midoriya.
"Yeah, so listen to this! Are you listening?!" exclaimed Hadou. "Every year, I fall just short of winning! There's this one girl who's just too amazing! The supreme beauty contest champion! From year 3 class G of the support department: Bibimi Kenranzaki!"
"You should do it." I said looking towards Y/N. "I'm sure you'd wi-" I stopped talking as she elbowed me lightly on the stomach.
"Beauty pageants are a completely different war that I don't want to be a part of." she stated, shaking her head. "Some girls are just too vicious..."
"You can say that again!" exclaimed Hadou. "Didn't some girl try to pour tar in your hair last year because she thought you were going to join?" Y/N shuddered.
"Name and address." I stated.
"Huh?! What?! It's in the past!" Y/N quickly exclaimed.
"I just want to have a friendly conversation." I said.
"Either way, she already graduated." stated Y/N. "Plus, someone may or may not have bumped into her and made her pour the tar all over herself."
"Did you join?" I asked.
"Nope." she replied. "Instead, my mom placed me in a singing competition since I was so reluctant to join the beauty contest."
"And she won first place!" exclaimed Hadou.
"I shouldn't have even been a part of it since I wasn't a student." sighed Y/N.
"What's a beauty pageant?" asked Eri as she blinked at Y/N.
"A war between people who want to show the world how stunning they are." laughed Y/N. "When you get older, you could try joining one." Y/N turned to Hadou. "By the way, I think this look is actually pretty good on you." she said. "What do you think, Sho-chan?" she asked, turning towards me.

"Watch your words very carefully." whispered one of the upper classmen. "It's a trap question."
"Then how am I supposed to answer??" I whispered back.
"Say something nice about Hadou, then compliment Y/N." they said. "Otherwise, you might have to sleep on the couch tonight."

"Well, umm... She looks good..?" I replied. "Of course, you look better." I quickly added. Y/N blinked at me for a second before giggling.
"I heard your conversation. I wouldn't have gotten upset no matter what you replied with." she said with laugh.
"It's a lie." whispered the upperclassman. "She's trying to see if you'll change your mind on who looks better."
"No, I am not." stated Y/N. "Anyways, this year, Nejire's going to win!"
"Of course!" exclaimed Hadou. "It's my last chance, after all!"
"I know you can do it!" exclaimed Togata.

A question a woman asks a man just to put him in a tight spot. Trap questions can be chained, creating more awkwardness.

Girl: Who's prettier, me or my cousin? 
Boy: You. 
Girl: So my cousin's ugly? 
Boy: Err, no. 
Girl: So you think she's cute? 
Boy: Uhh..

Adorable fanart by BlueFUNNEHGaming! Thank you very much~ 💞💕💖~Lua

~Lua