»»----- Power -----««

Y/N's POV

"Isn't he the other recommended student?" Momo-chan asked. I gave a nod, dreading every ounce of it.
"We're going to get pummeled," I said, laughing nervously.
"Don't say that! I'm sure you'll do great!" she said before wishing me good luck as I entered the building with my teammates.

"Hey! Umm... I don't quite know your name..." I said, trying to get the attention of the boy with a tail.
"Oh, it's Ojiro." he stated.
"Alright, Ojiro! Although I don't know everything about Sho-chan's quirk, we need to keep our eyes open! Ojiro, you will distract the person with a bunch of limbs while Toru-chan will capture him! And if you don't mind, I think taking off your gloves and boots will help keep you hidden." I said, "And I'll do my best to deal with Sho-chan."

The three of us nodded in agreement. All right, we have a plan. Now we just need to successfully put it into action.

I used my petals to create a dome surrounding the bomb. I then replicated the dome many times around the room, hoping that the decoys would distract them and give us a better chance at winning.

Uncle Toshi's voice erupted from the speakers, "All right, looks like the villains are ready! Let the match begin!!"

Only moments after the announcement, ice began to enter the room.

"Jump!" I yelled, but they were too slow. Ojiro and Toru-chan were caught in the ice, leaving me to defend the bomb alone. I would have teleported them out, but Sho-chan burst through the door, leaving me no chance to reach them.

"So you didn't get frozen?" he asked, slightly shocked to see me moving.

I immediately coated the floor in petals.

"I already know a lot about your quirk, but you don't know much about mine." he said, his voice bouncing off the walls. "I see you made quite a few decoys. Too bad they won't help if I capture you and both of your teammates..."

I then charged at him. He constantly sent ice in my direction, but I easily evaded it, not having to teleport out of the way. My best chance at winning this is if I can get my teammates out.

I switched directions and ran towards Toru-chan. But just as I was about to reach for her, a wall of ice blocked me. I tried teleporting to the other side, but I couldn't sense any petals.

"I froze your petals while you weren't looking. Seems like they need to be exposed in order for you to teleport to them." Sho-chan's voice called out from behind.
"You can't be a hero if you only have one trick up your sleeve!" I called out. "Someone very important to me taught me that!"

He hummed in reply. With that, he began shooting ice in all directions at me. Some I could dodge, but I would immediately be met with another icicle, forcing me to teleport. I did my best to avoid using my quirk if I had to. I really didn't want to have a bad headache later.

"Why aren't you teleporting all over the place?" his voice broke my thoughts. "Oh yeah, you can't overuse it otherwise you'll get a headache, right?"
"Well.. that along with some nausea, but that's not important." I replied as I formed a dagger in each of my hands with my petals. Fight or flight, and if I want to win, I'm going to fight!

I charged directly at him yet again. This time, I shattered his ice with a dagger and swung with the other. He dodged, but he wasn't fast enough to get completely out of the way. My dagger cut through his shirt and left a small gash on his arm, just deep enough for blood to come out. I gasped as I jumped back, letting my daggers disperse.

"I-I'm so sorry!" I yelled. I felt bad for cutting him. I never cut my opponents before... why did I make daggers?
"What's there to be sorry about?" he calmly replied, "It's not like you nearly killed me. Anyways, you're supposed to give me all you've got, so there's no reason for you to feel bad about it."
"B-but you're bleeding!" I yelled. I didn't want to hurt him.