»»----- Mom -----««

Y/N's POV

I woke up the next morning wrapped in a familiar pair of arms. I had spent the entirety of last night baking and decorating the two cakes. Sho-chan wanted to help, but I wanted it to be a surprise when he saw his cake. I looked at the clock which hung from my wall. It's 11:00 and I need to leave at 1:30 to make it in time. I turned to see Sho-chan still sleeping peacefully. Out of habit, I began playing with his hair.

"Shouldn't you sleep more?" came a low voice.
"Sorry, did I wake you up?" I asked. I watched as Sho-chan slowly got up and stretched.
"No, it's fine."
"I'm going to start getting ready." I said as I got up to take a shower.
"But it's early."
"Have you never seen how long it takes for a girl to get ready??"
"Nope, but you won't need two hours."
"You're right. Two hours is too much, but I normally take around one hour and thirty minutes so I always need to get ready as early as possible. Not to mention, I still need to make us breakfast."

I chose an outfit from my closet, set it down on my bed and entered the bathroom. I took off my clothes and entered the shower. The warm water felt nice on my skin.

Todoroki's POV

I continued to lay in bed for a while until I eventually decided to get up. I checked the time. It was now 11:26. I heard the sound of the shower still running.

"Y/N?!"
"Yeah?" Her voice called back.
"What the hell are you doing?!"
"What do you mean?"
"You've been in there for like 20 minutes!"
"W-what?!"

After a few seconds, I heard the shower turn off.

"Umm... Sho-chan..?" I heard Y/N's voice through the door.
"Yeah?"
"Umm... Do you mind handing me my towel? It's on my bed..." I looked to my left and saw a white towel. I grabbed it and approached the door. I knocked lightly and watched as it creaked open. A hand poked out from inside. I gave Y/N the towel and flopped back onto the bed. Eventually, the door opened to reveal Y/N. Her H/C hair hung over her shoulders.

"W-what are you looking at?!" screamed Y/N as she noticed me looking. Her face was a bright red.
"What else?" I replied, smirking. I was immediately bombarded with petals.
"Pervert!"
"You can't blame me."
"Yes I can! Now turn around!" I did as I was told. "You can turn back around now." I turned to find Y/N in a cute pink and white outfit.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were going on a date

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were going on a date."
"Am I not allowed to look nice when visiting a friend?" she asked.
"Not if that friend is a boy."
"Well my friend is a girl AND old enough to be your mother, so shut your face." By now it was 11:47.
"I'm going to get ready now."
"Go ahead, I'll start making breakfast once I'm done drying and brushing my hair."
"Alright."

I got up and made my way into the bathroom.

Y/N's POV

I finished getting ready and went downstairs to prepare breakfast. I made us each two pancakes. I then went over to the fridge where I had stored the two cakes I made last night. I took out the one I made for my friend and wrapped a ribbon around the box it was already in. By the time I had prepared everything, Sho-chan walked down the stairs.