»»----- Bound by Blood -----««

Y/N's POV

I watched from my seat as Sho-chan entered the arena. He wore a determined look on his face. He would be fighting Izu-kun. Both Izu-kun and Sho-chan are incredibly powerful... In the end, chances are it will all come down to who is more relentless. Sho-chan probably won't be using his fire so he won't be regulating his temperature, and Izu-kun gets hurt whenever he uses his quirk... It will all come down to endurance.

The moment the match began, Sho-chan sent ice in Izu-kun's direction. I watched as Izu-kun flicked it using his power and completely shattered the ice. A freezing wind blew over the audience. I pulled my legs to my chest as I shrunk into Sho-chan's jacket, trying not to freeze. At first I grew worried for Sho-chan, but then I saw Izu-kun's finger bruised and broken. This is an even match. The wind would have blown Sho-chan away as well, but he had made a wall of ice to keep him in place. I watched as Sho-chan sent another blast of ice, only to have Izu-kun flick it again, causing him to break another finger. Sho-chan sent yet another rush of ice. Izu-kun broke another finger. I continued to watch as Sho-chan sent a fourth blast of ice which Izu-kun deflected. This time, however, Sho-chan created a ramp out of ice and began running up it. Izu-kun shattered the ramp with another finger, but Sho-chan had jumped and was about to deliver an attack from above. Izu-kun managed to jump out of the attack, but the moment Sho-chan's fist hit the ground, he sent ice in Izu-kun's direction, freezing his foot. Izu-kun immediately let power surge through his entire left arm and smashed the ice. His entire arm was out of commission. I looked over to see Sho-chan getting up from a pile of ice which kept him in bounds. A layer of blue frost had begun to form on the right side of his body. He's slowly freezing himself. Sho-chan's right arm was trembling from the frostbite he was receiving. Sho-chan glanced up to the crowd for a split second. I followed his gaze to find Endeavor. His entire face was set ablaze. I then turned back to the match to find Sho-chan releasing a glacier of ice in Izu-kun's direction. Just as it was about to reach him, Izu-kun flicked it away with one of his already damaged fingers. Both of them are slowly getting worn down... The impact nearly blew Sho-chan out of bounds. I sighed of relief to see him still within the arena. I looked towards Izu-kin... He realized that Sho-chan's body can't take an excessive amount of cold. This isn't looking good for either of them. Midoriya shouted something towards Sho-chan, but I couldn't hear what it was. I then watched as Sho-chan charged at Izu-kun. He jumped towards him, but the moment Sho-chan lifted his foot, Izu-kun countered with a direct punch to his stomach. My eyes widened. Sho-chan must have gotten a few of his bones shattered. Just before he was knocked back by the impact, Sho-chan froze part of Izu-kun's arm and went flying immediately after. Sho-chan quickly got up and sent a wave of ice at Izu-kun. This time, Izu-kun jumped out of the way. He couldn't risk flicking it away. They began a close quarters battle. Sho-chan sent constant bursts of ice, while Izu-kun did his best to dodge. Attacks were thrown left and right. The match grew more and more heated. The crowd was screaming crazily. Izu-kun let out another blast. This time, he wasn't able to make a fist and resorted to flicking his thumb against his mouth. I watched as Sho-chan was knocked back yet again. His movements are getting slower. Sho-chan seemed to freeze for a moment, but was brought back to his senses when Izu-kun headbutted him. Sho-chan regained his balance. I watched as ice slowly grew on his right side. Izu-kun charged at him and delivered a powerful blow to Sho-chan's stomach. I watched as the impact sent Sho-chan into the air. I was preparing petals at my side in case things were to go too far. Come on Sho-chan..

A shout cut off all my thoughts.

"It's your power isn't it?!" Izu-kun yelled at Sho-chan, his voice came out clear as day. Sho-chan's eyes went wide.

"He's right!!" I yelled. "You don't have to be bound by your blood!! You're not him Sho-chan!! You're you! Don't forget that!!" His eyes turned to me. This seemed to spark something inside of him.

I watched as the arena now held a beautiful flame. It danced with hues of oranges and reds. I found myself smiling. I felt so proud to see him using *his* fire. Although the heat felt like it would burn the clothes right off my skin, I didn't move. I wanted to be here... for Sho-chan. Seconds after he had ignited his left side, I heard a particularly annoying voice yell out from the crowd.

"Shouto!! Have you finally accepted yourself?!" I turned to find Endeavor. I felt anger boiling within me. "That's it! Good! It all starts from here for you! With my blood, you will surpass me... You will fulfill my desire!!"
"Shut your mouth!!!" I screamed. "No one cares about what you want!!" I felt like I could explode. "And didn't I tell you to do something about that stupid fire on your face?! Maybe I need to repeat myself! Burning trash is bad for the environment!!" I wanted to strangle him the same way he tried to strangle me earlier. I wanted everyone to know just how trashy their number 2 hero really was.

I turned back to the fight to see Sho-chan and Izu-kun both preparing a devastating attack. My eyes widened as they charged at each other. I saw Cementoss creating a wall between them, and I did the same. We formed five powerful walls. I used my petals to provide a small cushion, even if it wasn't much I knew it would absorb some of the impact. I clutched my seat as the impact sent a powerful gust of wind. Eventually, the smoke lifted to reveal Izu-kun out of bounds. I watched as Sho-chan exited the arena and I immediately got up to search for him. I bolted down the halls in search of the familiar mixture of red and white. I eventually found him, but he wasn't alone.

O_o
~Lua