»»----- Pictures -----««

Y/N's POV

"Sho-chan, my leg is fine... Put me down..." I muttered, burying my pink face into his neck. He was giving me a piggyback ride while Ochaco-chan followed behind us.
"I feel like paparazzi; following my ship with a camera." laughed Ochaco-chan as she snapped yet another picture.

"Why did you buy her a camera?" I whined.
"Because I want pictures." replied Sho-chan.
"Put me down."
"Your leg won't heal properly."
"It's fiiiiine."
"It'll hurt if you walk."
"I only got shot." I stated. "It's not like they chopped off my leg." Sho-chan groaned before setting me down. "Yay!" I cheered with a laugh before running ahead. I furrowed my brows when someone grabbed my arm.

"Hello, miss. Would you like to step into my white van?" asked the person in English. My eyes widened as they immediately received a punch to the back of the head.
"Sho-chan?!" I practically screamed. "Identify before you just hit someone!" I exclaimed with a laugh. I pulled off the person's hat and strange glasses to reveal Hizashi. Sho-chan stared at him with wide eyes.
"You kids pack a punch!" exclaimed Hizashi as he rubbed his head. Sho-chan immediately bowed.
"I apologize for punching you, sir." he said.
"It's alright." said Hizashi, waving a hand dismissively.
"Do you mind telling Yu-chan and Hawks to stop staring at us from around that corner? They look really creepy..." I muttered.
"How did you figure out that fast?" asked Hizashi as he waved them over.
"You guys are horrible with disguises..." I replied with a sigh. "Sho-chan, on the other hand, went through some metamorphosis madness."
"Yeah, Nemuri spent an entire day putting that disguise together." said Yu-chan with a shrug.
"Contact lenses, makeup, a mask, a wig, and a voice changer." I stated. "She went as far as to get a voice changer."
"Actually, that was my idea." chimed Ochaco-chan.
"Did you actually make any connections between 'Mr. Masked Dude' and Todoroki?" questioned Hawks.
"Face shape and height, but I thought I was seeing things." I said with a sigh. "Now tell me why you guys were stalking us."
"Yu wanted to test Todoroki." said Hawks with a shrug.
"And he passed, so we'll be off now." laughed Yu-chan as she began slowly backing away.
"Give me your phone." I stated.
"Never! These pictures are mine!" she screamed before sprinting away.
"Yeah, I'm not going to chase her." I said, shaking my head slightly. "I still have no idea how she manages to run in heels. By the way, shouldn't you guys have gone back to the jet by now?"

"We're on our way back right now." stated Hawks. "Why exactly did you want to stay for a few extra days?"
"To be honest, I planned on leaving this evening. I said a few days because the flight is practically a day long." I replied. "I was just going to walk around. Spending an entire day just walking through Paris seemed like a really nice break from everything. Plus, when I get back, that means I'll be listed as free for any missions, so might as well just take a day off."
"What's the real reason?" asked Sho-chan with a raised brow.
"I don't want to talk to Momo-chan." I said with a sigh.
"Todoroki, grab her. We're heading to the airport. She's not allowed to walk with that leg." said Hawks. Sho-chan picked me up bridal style and we began walking in the direction Yu-chan went.

"Hey! Put me down!" I exclaimed.
"Sorry, can't disagree with Hawks. He has a point." replied Sho-chan with a grin. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.
"Bully."
"Yes, yes I am a bully. Now rest so your leg can heal."

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Todoroki's POV

Y/N sat in the chair next to me with her head resting on the table. We were on the jet.

"I don't want to go back." she groaned. "First, I have to deal with Momo-chan, then I have to deal with making sure Izu-kun and Bakugou don't murder each other, last I need to speak with those people and coordinate some stuff."
"Who are 'those people?'" I asked.
"You'll meet them soon." replied Y/N with a sigh. "Did you know your dad has been receiving a lot of complaints and stuff from the public? He's gone back to doing missions and such, but they say he's a bit too violent. He's poorly received by lots of people."
"That's nothing new." I stated.
"Yeah, I guess, but shouldn't he at least try not to be nightmare fuel? I'm pretty sure some people hate him more than villains." she said with a sigh. "I feel like he needs to make a change in attitude. He has the strength and brains to be a hero, but he's a flaming trash can."
"Let me guess, he did something again." I said.
"I need to go to a meeting regarding his negative appeal towards the public." Y/N groaned.
"You'll be fine." I said, patting her head. She shifted her head to face me.
"Will I?" she asked. "Will I really be fine? Because next week is the photo shoot my mother prepared for me. The photo shoot begins right after the meeting, meaning I need to rush to get there. If I'm late, I'll end up wasting the time of the entire crew."
"Can't you just reschedule it?" I asked.
"Nope..." she muttered with a tired sigh. "Believe me, I tried."
"Maybe you just need to make some soba for them. It always works for me." I said with a shrug.
"Well they're not you." she replied with a laugh.

Suddenly, Mt. Lady came stumbling into the cabin we were in.

"Let's drink!" she cheered, raising a glass in the air. Y/N turned to her and seemed to be thinking for a second.
"A couple glasses won't hurt." she said, standing up.
"Y/N, you shouldn't be drinking." I said. I watched as she took out her phone and opened our texting history. She scrolled upwards a bit.
"'You can join them if you're bored.'" she read the text message I sent a while ago. "As of right now, I am bored, so I'll be grabbing myself a drink." I grabbed her wrist and pulled her onto my lap.
"If you're bored, then why don't you give me attention?" I asked. She looked at me and giggled. She shifted to face me and rested her head in the crook of my neck.
"Fine, I'll stay." she said, a smile rested on her face as we sat together, enjoying each other's presence..

Have I ever dated someone? No. Do I know anything about dating? No. Do I read fanfics? Yes, and that is good enough. 😂

Beautiful fanart by CrystalYukio! Thank you very much!~ 💞💕💖~Lua

~Lua