»»----- Names -----««

Y/N's POV

When Aizawa walked into the classroom, I was shocked. His bandages were gone. He was no longer mummified!

"Aizawa-sensei, your bandages are gone." said Tsu-chan.
"Yeah! You're not a mummy anymore!" I cheered. I was overjoyed to see him perfectly alright.
"Yeah, the old lady over did her treatment a little bit." replied Aizawa. "More importantly, we're having a special hero informatics class today." I wonder what we're doing. "Code names. You'll be coming up with hero names." The class's mood immediately sky rocketed. "This is related to the pro hero draft picks I mentioned the other day. The drafts begin in earnest in the second and third years, after students have gained experience and can become immediate assets to the pros. In other words, in order for them to extend offers to first years like you shows that they are interested in your future potential. These offers are often cancelled if that interest dies down by graduation." I wasn't here, but I'm assuming he's talking about internships.
"So we'll have to prove ourselves once we get picked, huh?" said Toru-chan.
"That's right." replied Aizawa. "And here are the totals for those with offers."

We watched as Aizawa pressed a button and numbers appeared on the board.

"Why does my name have two numbers?" I asked. Mine was the only one with two while the others had only one.
"You got 1,346 agencies trying to get you to join the entertainment industry," replied Aizawa. The class turned to me.

"Does that mean Y/N could be an idol?!" asked Izu-kun.
"That would be so cool!" said Ochaco-chan.
"She's got the looks and the voice. I'm not really surprised." said Kirishima. Everyone agreed that it would be cool if I were to join the entertainment industry.

"Thanks for the acknowledgement guys, but I don't plan on joining the entertainment industry any time soon. My goal is to be a hero, not entertain." I said with a shrug. "There wasn't really a point in putting those offers up, Aizawa. You know what my eyes are set on."
"Just thought you'd like to know about them." replied Aizawa. "In addition to those 1,346 offers from entertainment agencies, you got 4,327 offers from hero agencies. That means you got the most in the entire class."
"What?! But I didn't even participate in the sports festival!" I was thoroughly shocked.
"You defeated the number two hero, what did you expect?" asked Aizawa. I heard a snicker escape from Sho-chan. I turned my attention back towards Aizawa.
"I don't know. There are still tons of people who don't trust me, so if anything I simply wasn't expecting over 4,000 offers." I replied with a shrug.
"Well, Y/N came in first. Todoroki came in second with 4,123 offers, and Bakugou came in third with 3,556 offers. In other years it's been more spread out, but all eyes were on these three this year." said Aizawa in a bored tone.

"Gah, there's such a big difference!" exclaimed Kaminari.
"Those pros don't know a good thing when they see one!" said Aoyama, silently fuming.
"Todoroki's second, and Bakugou's third...?" questioned Jiro-chan.
"It's the opposite of their placement in the sports festival." stated Kirishima.
"Some people are too scared to ask for a guy who had to be restrained on the podium." said Sero. I laughed lightly at what he said.
"What're the pros scared of?!" yelled Bakugou. Umm... you..?

Apparently Izu-kun hadn't received any offers. Thinking back to the sports festival, Izu-kun and Uncle Toshi's quirk aren't too different from each other. One simply inflicts damage on the user, but that's because Izu-kun can't properly control it yet. I'll be sure to ask Uncle Toshi about it later.

"Keeping these results in mind, whether or not anyone asked for you, you will all be participating in internships with pros." said Aizawa. So I was right! These are about the internships! "At USJ, you already got to experience combat with real villains, but it will still be meaningful training for you to see pros at work firsthand." I raised my hand.
"Do I need to do the internships?" I asked. "I've already fought with villains and I've not only watched pros at work, but I've also worked with pros. I don't see why I need to choose an agency."
"Internships will last a week, so for you it'll just be a way to keep busy." replied Aizawa.
"So I can't stay at home and stuff my face with junk food?" I asked. I didn't really want to participate in the internships.
"Nope." replied Aizawa. I buried my head into my arms and groaned. I heard Sho-chan snicker a second time.