»»----- Pedo -----««

Y/N's POV

I woke up to a freezing sensation. My eyes shot open to reveal the bathroom and a grinning Sho-chan beside me. I was in the bathtub, still wearing my workout attire.

"What the heck?!" I screamed.
"Desperate times call for desperate measures." he replied with a shrug. I glared at him. "I'm hungry."
"You're hungry, huh?" I asked, looking up at him. "Have fun with that."

I got up from the tub and grabbed a towel. I looked out the window to see it was now night. Sho-chan still hadn't changed from his workout attire.

"Have you been in the gym since this morning?" I asked, looking at him.
"Yeah. I skipped lunch too." he replied.
"Either you go get something yourself or you skip dinner as well because I don't cook for people who toss me into bathtubs." I said with a slight glare.
"You'll need to eat dinner as well." he said. "So when are you cooking."
"I've gone for days, even weeks, without food." I said, looking at him. "Nine years with villains has trained my body. It's honestly more of a task getting myself to eat rather than not eating at all. My stomach has gotten more and more used to eating on a daily basis, but not completely."
"Does this mean no dinner?" asked Sho-chan.
"Yup." He groaned then walked out of the bathroom. I finished drying myself off then made my way over to my closet. I changed into some pajamas and came back out. Sho-chan was rolling around on the bed.

"This is child cruelty." he said, looking at me.
"Yes, because a child would have a six pack and be surrounded by a flock of stripper wannabes wherever he goes." I said rolling my eyes.
"Maybe this child just happens to have a father who forced him to be like this."
"Did he pay the strippers, too?" I asked. I didn't wait for an answer and made my way down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen and quickly made some soba. I brought it upstairs to a pouty Sho-chan.

"Is that for me?" he asked, staring at the bowl in my hands.
"No, it's for the monster that lives under the bed." I replied, deadpanning.
"Oh..." He hung his head and looked at the sheets. "Are you sure the monster under the bed wouldn't mind sharing?" he asked. I let out a light laugh and handed him the bowl.
"Eat up." I said as I flopped down next to him on the bed.
"You're not eating?"
"Not hungry. I've learned that when I'm not hungry, I shouldn't force myself to eat. I'll end up throwing it up later." I replied.
"Alright then, get some rest. Sorry for tossing you into the bathtub."
"At least there weren't ice cubes." replied, pulling the blanket over myself. "If that were the case, I don't know if I would have been able to prevent myself from sending knives at you."
"Why would you do that?!" he asked.
"Habits." I replied. I heard an 'oh' before I drifted to sleep.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

I woke up the next morning with light from the window practically burning into my eyes. I closed my eyes, turned away, and covered my head with the blanket only to have it removed. I groaned at the loss of shelter. I opened my eyes to see Sho-chan stretching. He wore a white button up shirt, and if I was being honest, he looked adorable. Some days, he's hotter than the sun. Other days, he's cuter than a new born kitten. How does he do it?

 How does he do it?