»»----- Star -----««

Y/N's POV

We had completed all of our classes for the first semester and summer vacation had begun. The class had somehow gained permission to use the school pool until 5:00. I walked out of the girls' changing room with the others. We all wore the same swimsuits as instructed by the school. We began doing some light stretches by the pool. Mineta seemed to be staring at us, but I did my best to ignore it. We jumped in the pool to play volleyball with a beachball. It was a lot of fun. At some point, I got banned from using my quirk because I kept using a few petals to hit the ball back. It didn't make a difference though, my team still won.

The boys were doing workouts on the side. After some time, I decided to get out and sit by the edge of the pool. Iida-kun brought orange soda to help everyone cool down and relax. Come to think of it, I haven't had to do much as vice class rep. Iida-kun had been taking care of most things. I always helped out the teacher whenever I could, like passing out papers and making copies, small errands, but I never did anything extra for the class. I felt a little bad considering I had mostly neglected my duties as vice class representative. I jumped back in and continued to play with the other girls.

"Why are you guys only doing exercises and stuff?" I called towards the boys.
"We got permission for endurance training." explained Iida. I nodded my head.
"Have fun!" I exclaimed as I returned to the game.

I got distracted as Bakugou began setting off small explosions in his hands, causing the ball to hit me in the head.
"Y/N! Are you alright?" asked Ochaco-chan.
"Yeah, but I think Bakugou is about to murder Izu-kun." I said, pointing at him. Suddenly Iida-kun made an announcement.

"Do you guys want to see which of the boys can swim 50 meters the fastest?" asked Iida-kun. The boys immediately agreed.

"What about quirks?" asked Ojiro. "Can we use them?"
"We're at school, so there shouldn't be a problem." replied Iida-kun. I stifled laughter.
"What's wrong Y/N-chan?" asked Ochaco-chan. I shook my head.
"I doubt they'll actually swim with the use of quirks." I replied.

Bakugou challenged both Izu-kun and Sho-chan.
"I'm crushing both of you!" he yelled. He then turned to me. "I'll crush you too!" I smiled.
"I'll be ready!"

Mineta, Tokoyami, Koda, Bakugou, and Kaminari lined up to begin their race.

"Then, on you marks... Get set..." Momo-chan blew the whistle, and the boys took off. One.. literally... took off. Bakugou leapt into the air and used his explosions to blast himself across. I laughed the moment he reached the end.
"Told you!" I exclaimed while gripping my stomach.
"How was that, you extras?!" yelled Bakugou. I continued to laugh on the side.
"What do you mean, 'how was that?!'" yelled Sero.
"You didn't even swim!" accused Kirishima.
"It's freestyle!" yelled Bakugou. He made more small explosions in his hands. "And shut up, flower girl! Quit laughing your ass off!" I laughed more as he yelled at me.

Up next were Sero, Aoyama, Sato, Kirishima, and Sho-chan.

"Go, Sho-chan!" I cheered. I had finally recovered from laughing at Bakugou. Momo-chan blew the whistle again, and their race began. Sero used his tape to pull himself across. Aoyama used his laser to send him to the other side. I laughed again as Sho-chan simply slid across on his ice. After a second, Aoyama's laser ran out and he crashed into Sero. Sho-chan leapt from his path and landed at the end.

"You're supposed to be swimming!" yelled both Kaminari and Mineta.
"The top of the class is too cool to get soaked!" I yelled though laughter.
"Y/N you need to stop laughing at some point." said Ochaco-chan. I did my best to stifle my laughter.

Next came Iida-kun, Izu-kun, Ojiro, and Shoji. When the whistle was blown, they all dived.

"Iida-kun too?!" I exclaimed, watching the race. He balanced on the dividers that separated the lanes, using his engines to push him across. I cheered as Izu-kun began swimming at full speed using his quirk. He was neck and neck with Iida-kun. At the end, Izu-kun managed to touch the other side of the pool before Iida-kun.
"Woo hoo!" both Ochaco-chan and I cheered for our green haired friend.