»»----- Mad -----««

Y/N's POV

"That's enough, class A!" yelled a voice. Vlad and class 1-B stood at the entrance. "Today, class B is scheduled to use this place in the afternoon."
"Class B?" questioned Izu-kun.
"Man, what terrible timing!" groaned Kaminari.

"Eraser, hurry up and get out of the way." stated Vlad.
"We still have almost ten minutes." replied Aizawa. "You're not good at using time wisely, Vlad."
"Hey, did you know? The provisional license exam has a 50% fail rate. All of you should just fail." said a familiar, annoying blonde.
"Eh? Monoma? Is that you?" I asked, stepping forwards. "It is!" I exclaimed. "Isn't it a good thing that I'm able to remember you now?"
"Of course! Who could possibly forget m-" began Monoma.
"How could I possibly forget the stuck up boy who couldn't handle my quirk?" I asked, grinning.
"You-!" he growled.
"What? Copy Cat couldn't cop our glamour?" I asked. "I have a line. It isn't that hard to stay on my good side, yet you somehow have crossed it twice. Don't. Mess. With. My. Classmates." I said, glaring at him. I felt a hand be placed on my shoulder. I turned to see Sho-chan.
"Do you need me to beat him up?" he asked.
"No, it's fine." I replied.
"If it was alright, then you wouldn't be giving off such a dangerous aura right now." he replied with a sigh.
"Really?" I asked. "I didn't mean to scare anyone." I turned to see Monoma. He looked slightly shaken up.
"That glare of yours could kill. Not to mention, after playing a small trick on him, you left him in unbearable pain for two hours." replied Sho-chan.
"It's called preparing him for the future." I replied.

"The hero licensing exam takes place each June and September in three different locations across the country at the same time." stated Vlad. "In order to avoid students from the same school fighting each other, all schools subscribe to the theory of splitting their students by time or location."

I snickered as I heard Monoma let out a small sigh of relief.

"I wonder if there's a type of diagnosis for the type of mental state he has..." muttered Kaminari.
"Hey!" I called over to him. "I know I just told him not to be rude to you guys, but the same goes for you! Don't be rude to class B!"
"Alright..." mumbled Kaminari.
"I didn't hear you!" I called.
"I won't be rude to class B!" yelled Kaminari.
"Good." I said, smiling.

"They seem to listen to you." said a girl with orange hair.
"Hm? Oh! You're Kendou from the other day!" I exclaimed, smiling at her.
"You remember me?" she questioned.
"Yeah." I replied. "You were to one who took Monoma away from our table."
"He can be a bit... much.. sometimes." she said with a laugh.
"In a way, Bakugou is our Monoma." I said, laughing as well.
"I'm nothing like that weak copying bastard!" yelled Bakugou as he set off an explosion.
"I thought I told you not to insult them! We're all in the same grade level! We should get along!" I yelled back.
"Shut up, flower girl!" spat Bakugou.
"Ugh!" I groaned. "Sometimes I wonder if he is a teenager or pre schooler." I muttered, facepalming.

"There are very few first years in the country trying to get their provisional licenses. In other words... the test will have those who've trained longer than you, with quirks you don't know about that they've polished up until now." announced Aizawa. "The actual contents of the exam are unclear, but what is clear is that you all will have a hard time. It's not good to get too hung up about it, but keep that in mind."
"All of us?" I questioned. "It was a walk in the park last year." I mumbled.
"That's because you're inhumanely powerful..." muttered Sho-chan.
"Hey! Can I bring Star?" I asked Aizawa. He shook his head.
"No extra companions are allowed." he stated. I pouted and let out a sigh.
"Alright..." I muttered.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"We're working so hard everyday..." groaned Mina-chan as she collapsed onto the couch.
"It's not called 'intensive training' for nothing, huh?" said Toru-chan.
"Even so, there's less than a week left before the provisional licensing exam." said Momo-chan.
"Yaomomo, how's your ultimate move coming?" asked Toru-chan.
"There's something I want to do, but my body can't keep up yet, so I need to develop my quirk a little more first." she replied.
"What about you, Tsu?" asked Toru-chan.
"I've perfected a move even more frog-like than before." replied Tsu-chan. "I'm sure you'll be surprised, Toru."
"What about you, Ochaco?" asked Toru-chan. Ochaco-chan didn't respond. She seemed lost in thought.
"Ochaco-chan?" I questioned, poking her arm. She suddenly flinched and yelped.
"Huh?" she asked, looking around at us.
"You seem tired." said Tsu-chan.
"Oh, no, I'm not tired at all." replied Ochaco-chan. "I'm just getting started!" All the girls blinked at her for a second. "At least, that's how it's supposed to be, but how do I put it...?" We all glanced back and forth at each other. "Recently, my heart's been feeling all stirred up..."
"It's love!" exclaimed Mina-chan.
"I-I think it might be Deku..." muttered Ochaco-chan.
"Congrats. You're officially the last person to know." I said jokingly as I began slowly clapping my hands.
"Hey! Don't be rude!" exclaimed Ochaco-chan as she began floating around. I laughed and made a platform beneath her in case she fell.