»»----- I Missed This -----««

Y/N's POV

Weeks had passed since that incident on the rooftop. Everyone was now preparing for exams. There was only a week left, yet I didn't feel the need to study. During the entire time I stayed at U.A. I never studied. Not even once. I was confident for both the written and the practical exam. Class had ended and Aizawa walked out of the classroom. Everyone was fretting because if they didn't pass, they wouldn't be permitted to go to the training camp during summer vacation.

"I haven't studied at all!" exclaimed both Mina-chan and Kaminari.
"Same here." I said, smiling at them.
"What?!" exclaimed the entire class. "But you've got the highest scores in our class! How is it possible you haven't studied yet?!"
"I don't study." I replied, looking at them. "I've never studied before."
"What?! Not even in junior high?!" exclaimed Kaminari who was immediately hit in the head by Ochaco-chan.
"This is her first time at a school! Don't be rude!" she exclaimed.
"Thanks, Ochaco-chan, but there's no need." I said, smiling at my best friend. She had become more protective of me ever since our conversation. "Why don't we all go to my house to study later?" I asked.
"Really?!" exclaimed the class.
"Yeah, minus Mineta..." I said, glaring at the grape boy.
"W-what?!" he asked.
"Did you think I'd forget about the changing room incident?" I said, glaring down at him. He gulped and stepped away. We had all decided to meet up at my house after school today and Thursday.
"By the way, Y/N, where do you live?" asked Mina-chan.
"Did you set up the class group chat yet?" I asked back. "I can send it there." She nodded her head and added everyone into the group chat, everyone except Mineta. I quickly typed in my address.

"Isn't that a rich kid neighborhood?!" yelled Bakugou.
"Umm.. I guess..? I don't know what any of my neighbors are like." I replied.
"Should we bring our textbooks and stuff?" asked Jiro-chan.
"Bring whatever you need help with. I'll do what I can." I said, smiling at her.
"Soo.. Y/N-chan, how are you the top of the class when you don't study?" asked Ochaco-chan.
"I used to do a lot of reading back at... that place... I learned everything through books." I said, smiling at her.
"I-I'm sorry!" she exclaimed, but I shook my head.
"No, don't worry about it." I said, smiling at her.
"So should we head over now?" I asked, looking at the time.
"Yeah!" cheered the class.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

We walked to my house. It wasn't very far away. When we entered, everyone's eyes began wandering the house.
"Uhh sorry about the mess, I forgot to clean up last night." I said, pointing at the kitchen.
"Ooo! What were you making?" asked Toru-chan.
"Cake. It's in my fridge. I'll go get it. You guys can get situated in the living room." I said, as I headed into the kitchen. I took it out and sliced it into 20 pieces. A slice for everyone who came. I sent out the plates on small clusters of petals.

"Wow! This is amazing!" exclaimed Kaminari.
"Yeah!" agreed Kirishima.
"It's alright." said Bakugou. I could tell he liked it as well.

"I'm glad you guys think so. Now let's get started. What should we review first?" I asked, smiling at them.

"Quadratic equations, please." said Jiro-chan. I nodded my head and began summoning petals.
"What are you doing?" asked Momo-chan.
"Watch." I replied. I then formed the petals to create numbers. "This is how I plan on helping you guys." I said.

Time flew by and eventually it was time for everyone to leave. I watched as everyone exited the house. Everyone except Todoroki.

"Do you mind if I stay over?" he asked.
"No, not at all. You know where everything is, I'm heading off to bed." I said before making my way towards my bedroom. I changed into pajamas and collapsed on my bed. Constantly shaping those petals gave me a light headache. If I did this a month ago, I would've passed out. I let a smile appear on my face.