»»----- Donors -----««

Y/N's POV

I entered my dorm room, smiling as I was welcomed by the warm air. It contrasted nicely to the freezing wind outside. I furrowed my brows as I heard two voices. I walked deeper into the dorm to see Mom sitting across from Sho-chan in the living room area. Both turned to face me. I blinked for a moment, wondering why Mom was here.

"Oh, yeah!" I suddenly exclaimed. "I forgot Aizawa said you were looking for me." I approached the two and took a seat on a separate arm chair. "So?" I asked, looking at Mom.
"I wasn't looking for you." stated Mom with a shrug. "I needed an excuse to speak with Todoroki."
"You couldn't have just told Aizawa you were here to see him? I got called back while on a mission because of you." I said with a sigh.
"You took the mission? I thought it was someone else." said Mom. "I knew Kamui had the criminal handled, so I didn't bother going. Plus, my duty as a mother comes first."
"Yeah, yeah." I said, grinning. "Anyways, I'm dead tired. Also, there's going to be a few payments for a few medical bills coming in." I said, stretching as I got up from the chair.
"What? Why? Did you bash the criminal in the head?!" asked Mom. I shook my head.
"Nope, just helping him out." I said with a shrug.
"You're helping a criminal?" asked Sho-chan.
"His daughter is in the hospital, dying of leukemia. She was three when her mom left and she's currently seven." I stated. "There's no way I wouldn't try doing something."
"Y/N..." said Mom with a sigh. "I know you want to help people, but you can't help everyone."
"Mom, she's seven." I said.
"I understand, but-"
"I'll do my best to help where and whenever I can. That's something you can never change." I stated.
"Just be careful..." Mom said with a sigh.
"I would say that I promise to be careful, but we all know 'Reckless' is my middle name." I replied, jokingly. "Well, I'm going to change out of this hero costume. Afterwards, I'm going straight to sleep. You two can talk about whatever it is you're planning on talking about." I said before walking off into my closet and changing into an oversized shirt and comfortable shorts. Jeez, Sho-chan was right. I exited and made my way up to the loft where I laid down on the bed and closed my eyes.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"Tomorrow is the day of the exam!" exclaimed Ochaco-chan. "I'm so nervous!"
"You'll do fine." I said with a smile. "If they're anything like the people from last year, you'll realize that it'll be a walk in the park."
"It's only easy because you're strong!" whined Kaminari.
"You need to have more faith in yourself, Pikachu." I said with a laugh.

We were all sitting in the common room. My classmates were fretting over the exams, but I was perfectly calm.

"Just think of it as training, but with people from other schools." I said with a shrug.
"I can't relax!" exclaimed Mina-chan.
"Come on, guys. It's really not that big of a deal. I wasn't even stressed when I was told to take the test. I was the youngest person there by an entire year!" I exclaimed.
"We can't help it." stated Tsu-chan.
"I guess..." I said with a sigh. "Anyways, it's lunch time. What do you guys want to eat?" Everyone began shouting random types of food. I covered my ears from the noise. It took about 10 minutes for everyone to quiet down. "Thank you." I said with a sigh of relief as I lowered my hands. I was about to ask again when the door leading into the door swung open.

"Y/N." stated Aizawa before walking back out. I furrowed my brows and stood up from the couch. I strolled towards the door with Star floating beside me. I exited the dorms and looked around to find that Aizawa was gone. Strange... I was about to walk back inside, but I heard a sound above me. I backflipped out of the way before Aizawa's scarf could grab me.
"Looks like you're ready for the test." he said, jumping down from the lamp post.
"What was the point of that?" I questioned, staring up at him.
"Your mom said something about being worried about whether or not you're ready for the test, but I don't see the need to worry." replied Aizawa.
"Is that all? If so, I'm heading back inside." I stated, turning to head back into the dorms with Star.
"Your dad escaped." he said suddenly. My eyes widened and I spun around to face him.
"What?!" I asked.
"The league broke him out last night." stated Aizawa. "I'm warning you so you can be more careful."
"I said it a while ago, I'll say it again. 'Careful' certainly isn't my middle name, so no promises. What I can promise is that I won't let him hurt anyone else I care about." I stated firmly. "I was gracious enough not to let Endeavour roast him alive, but I guess that was too kind."
"That's all I had to say." stated Aizawa as he turned around to head off somewhere. Where? I had no clue. Star and I re-entered the dorm building. I made my way over to the couch with a tired sigh.