»»----- Handshake -----««

Y/N's POV

"Are you guys excited?" I asked as I exited the elevator and entered the common room. It was the next morning and we would be leaving for the exam in a while.
"No!" exclaimed Mina-chan. "I'm so nervous!"
"Hey, Y/N-chan, why are you wearing your hero costume?" asked Ochaco-chan. "Aizawa said to bring it in the case."
"I'm too lazy to change in and out of it." I replied, shrugging my shoulders. "Plus, the moment the exams are over, I'll be gone on a mission."
"I don't see why you can't bring me." huffed Aoyama.
"For the last time, I'm not allowed to bring anyone!" I exclaimed.
"Fine!" he exclaimed, staring crossly at me.
"Don't you have stuff you need to bring with you to France?" asked Mina-chan.
"I can just buy whatever I need there." I replied.
"Did you eat breakfast yet?" asked Ochaco-chan. I nodded my head.
"Yeah." I replied.
"The bus is here!" boomed a tired voice. The class nervously got up from their seats and exited the dorm building one by one, Sho-chan being the last.

"Are you sure Star will be alright on his own?" asked Sho-chan.
"I left extra food and water for him since I don't know when you'll get back to the dorms." I said. "He should be fine."
"Alright." said Sho-chan as we climbed into the bus.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"I'm so nervous..." muttered Kyoka-chan as we exited the bus.
"I'm wondering if any of the people from last year will be here again. They might be a bit peeved if they see me. After all, I eliminated quite a few of the people who annoyed me." I muttered to myself.
"How many enemies did you make last year?" questioned Sho-chan.
"It's not my fault they thought I'd be easy to pick on just because I was younger than them!" I exclaimed.
"Pfft. They'd think you're in elementary school with that hair." snickered Bakugou.
"I like it." stated Sho-chan.
"That's because you're the one did my hair." I said.

"Half n' half did it?!" asked Bakugou with a laugh

"Is he not allowed to?" I asked, tilting my head to the side in confusion.
"I didn't think Todoroki knew how to do hair." commented Izu-kun.
"I watched a YouTube video last night." replied Sho-chan.
"So that's what the noise was!" I exclaimed. "I thought someone on our floor was watching a movie or something."

"If you can pass this test and get your provisional licenses, then you novice eggs will become chicks..." announced Aizawa, gathering the class' attention. "You'll hatch into semi-pros. Do your best."

"All right, I'll become a chick!" exclaimed Kaminari. Is human Pikachu going to turn into a chicken or are we getting a gender bend human Pikachu?
"Let's call out the usual! Ready, set-" announced Kirishima.
"Plus-"
"-Ultra!" yelled an over enthusiastic voice. Even Sho-chan was startled by the sudden outburst.

"You shouldn't just barge in on other people's huddles, Inasa." said a voice.
"Oh no!" exclaimed the person who I assumed was Inasa. "I am... very... extremely... sorry!" he yelled, driving his head into the ground.
"G-get up!" I quickly exclaimed. "There's no need to apologize!"
"What's with this guy trying to get by with just his enthusiasm?!" exclaimed Pikachu. That was rude. You have lost rights to the name 'Kaminari.'
"Wait, that uniform...!" exclaimed Kyoka-chan.
"It's from that famous school in western Japan..." muttered Kirishima.
"U.A. in the east, Shiketsu in the west..." said Bakugou.
"Oh! You're from Shiketsu!" I exclaimed, smiling at Inasa.