»»----- Jerk 3 -----««

Y/N's POV

I sat in the corner of the room. Every now and then, a person would gather the courage to ask for an autograph which I gladly gave them.

"Hey!" exclaimed a girl. "Can I have your autograph? You're a great hero and it's awe-inspiring how you were able to become the second best hero at such a young age!" I quickly wrote out my autograph on a petal and handed it to her with a smile.
"Honestly, I believe I was just lucky. I was born with a powerful quirk, and through training, I was able to become powerful." I said.
"Awesome!" she exclaimed before running off to her friends while waving the petal around in the air. I let out a sigh as I began fumbling with the end of one of my pigtails.

"Hey." said a low voice.
"Sho-chan!" I exclaimed, happy to finally see someone I know. "Took you long enough!"
"Sorry, I was held back by a group of 10." he stated as he sat down next to me.
"10?" I questioned. "They must've been well prepared if they managed to hold you back for so long."
"How long have you been here?" he asked.
"Take an arbitrary guess." I said, rolling my eyes with a tired sigh.
"You were the first?" he asked.
"Yes!" I exclaimed, throwing my hands into the air. "If I had known it would be this boring having to wait for everyone else, I would've just stuck with the group! Then again, I'd end up bringing over 200 people with me, so it wouldn't be a very good idea."
"So you're the one who eliminated 256 of them?" he asked.
"It's not my fault they tried to ambush me and take me on with sheer numbers. There were too many things going on at once for any of the people that attacked me to think straight." I said. "It was like picking off flies." I tilted my head to the side in confusion as I noticed Sho-chan's gaze was trained on Yoarashi. I blinked in confusion when Yoarashi suddenly glared back at Sho-chan for a split second.

"Hey, did you offend him or something?" I asked, looking at Sho-chan.
"I don't think so." replied Sho-chan with a shrug.
"He's pretty strong." I said, looking towards Yoarashi. "In fact, I think that if we were to get into a one on one battle, we'd be pretty evenly matched."

"Hey, little girl!" I groaned as Jerk 3 approached me. At least Jerk 1 and Jerk 2 aren't here...
"I beat you and your lackeys fair and square." I stated, looking up at him. "Please keep your word." I furrowed my brows as his hand twirled one of my pigtails. I placed my hand on his wrist as I glared back at him. "I told you to stop."
"What are you going to do about it?" he asked with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and slapped his hand away. "Aww. Is the little girl getting upset?" he asked in a mocking tone. "You're willing to sit with the son of Endeavor, but you won't play with your seniors?" I felt my eye twitch in frustration. My eyes widened as he rested his right hand on the wall behind me. Kabedon?! I flinched in shock as Jerk 3 was sent several meters away from me. He landed on his back, groaning in pain.

"What the hell?!" he yelled, glaring at Sho-chan. Sho-chan carried an almost dangerous aura as he glared at Jerk 3.
"She told you to stop." he growled.
"What's this? Are you her body guard or something?!" spat Jerk 3. I furrowed my brows and bit my lip as I held myself back from completely drowning him in petals. That would be an interesting tomb stone. 'Here lies Jerk 3. Death by petals.' My eyes widened in shock as Sho-chan grabbed my hand and began dragging me elsewhere. We sat down in a different corner with no one else in sight.

"Why didn't you just punch him across the face?" asked Sho-chan as he let out a frustrated sigh.
"Why would I punch him?" I asked, slightly shocked. "I mean, I wanted to, but he's not a villain. Plus, he's an aspiring hero. Not to mention, it's kind of your fault since you did my hair." I huffed.
"What kind of hero- no, person- no, decent human being walks up to someone, says 'Hey, little girl,' then thinks he can walk away without any repercussions." grumbled Sho-chan.
"Jeez, you sound more upset than I am." I said with a laugh. My eyes widened as he ruffled my hair. "Hey!" I exclaimed, swatting his hands away. "I have a plane to catch once this is over, so stop!"
"It's going to get messed up anyways." shrugged Sho-chan. "Plus, I have no idea when you're going to get back, so I'm going to mess up your hair as much as I want." I constantly did my best to swat away his arms as he attacked my hair, but in the end, my hair could be mistaken for a bird's nest. Of course, that was an over exaggeration, but still!