»»----- Story -----««

Y/N's POV

My eyes fluttered open and I did a light stretch. I winced as I was reminded of the burn on my left arm. How long was I asleep? I got out of the tub and wrapped a towel around my body. I exited the bathroom and entered my closet. Sighing, I looked through my assortment of clothes. I furrowed my brows when I heard my phone ringing. I stepped out of my closet and walked towards my phone. I picked it up and held it to my ear.

"Hello?" I asked.
"Y/N~" sang out Ochaco-chan.
"Why did you call me?" I asked.
"It's 6:52 and you need to leave at around 8 for your flight. Come hang out with us."
"Alright, I will. Just give me a moment." I sid before hanging up.

I re-entered my closet and chose an outfit.

I pulled on a black hoodie which was far too big for me paired with black leggings. I quickly brushed my hair before stepping out of the closet. I grabbed my phone before exiting the dorm. I made my way down the hall and entered the elevator. I pressed the button leading down to the common room. Upon stepping out, I was greeted with complete darknes.

"Umm... guys..?" I questioned, stepping deeper ino the common room. I checked the time on my phone. It was now 7:03. Sighing, I began summoning petals and used them to sense my surroundings. I closed my eyes and was shown a map of the common room. There were 20 pink orbs, meaning all of my classmates were here. Two were behind the couch, 3 were under the dining table, 1 was behind me. Wait- My eyes flashed open and I spun around.

"I know there is someone there. I'll give you three seconds to say something before I kick you in the stomach." I stated. "1, 2, 3-"
"Wait!" whisper-shouted a familiar voice.
"Pikachu, huh?" I questioned. I closed my eyes for a second and identified the location other other 19 orbs. "Who's in the oven?"
"Okay, guys." whispered a voice. "She knows."
"Of course I do." I stated, rolling my eyes as the lights were flicked on. "Now please tell me who's in the oven."
"Mineta." whispered Mina-chan. "Don't worry, it's off."
"Let me guess, you guys trapped him in there." I said with a sigh.
"Yup!" whispered Ochaco-chan as she popped out from behind the couch.
"So why did you guys call me down?" I asked. "And why are you whispering?"
"Whisper." stated Ochaco-chan as she began dragging me towards the couch.

"First, you were surprised about Sho-chan smiling. Next, you were surprised by Sho-chan laughing. Please don't tell me you're surprised by him sleeping." I whispered, looking at his sleeping figure.
"We called you down to scare him." whispered Ochaco-chan with a grin on her face.
"Give him a break." I said with a sigh.
"Too late." said Ochaco-chan as she pushed me on top of Sho-chan.

"What happened?" mumbled Sho-chan as he sat up and rubbed his eyes sleepily.
"Sorry!" I exclaimed, quickly standing back up. My eyes scanned the room and I found Izu-kun conveniently sleeping on an arm chair nearby. I shoved Ochaco-chan onto him and booked it.
"Y/N-chan!" she screamed before quickly getting up and chasing after me. The class laughed as we jumped and dived over and under furniture. Out of nowhere, someone tackled me and I winced as I landed on my left arm.

"Oww." I muttered, slowly standing up.
"Mina, that's dangerous!" exclaimed Ochaco-chan as she caught up to us.
"How did Mina get to Y/N?" questioned Izu-kun.
"I ran past her and she lunged at me." I said with a laugh. I used my right arm to help her up.

"Is your arm better?" asked Sho-chan as he walked towards me. I nodded my head.
"It still hurts if I move it, but I'll be fine." I replied.
"Y/N, what's wrong with your arm?" asked Mina-chan.
"Just a burn." I replied with a shrug. "Nothing serious."

"Wait-" started Sho-chan.
"What?" I asked.
"Is that-"
"Nope!" I exclaimed, avoiding eye contact.
"I didn't even fin-"
"Nope."
"But I-"
"Nope."
"But I'm pretty su-"
"Whatever you think it is, it is definitely not." I stated.
"I haven't even said what 'it' is."
"I know what you're thinking. I can read minds."
"No you can't."
"Yes I can."
"No you can't."
"I can read your mind."
"Then what am I thinking?"
"You want soba right now." Sho-chan blinked at me for a second.
"Wait- What? How?!" he asked, shock plastered on his face.
"You always want soba." I said with a laugh.