»»----- Pizza-La, Camino Store -----««

Y/N's POV

I pulled on my hero costume. Tonight was the night the pro heroes and I would be retrieving Bakugou. Luckily, Momo-chan gave Uncle Toshi a receiver for a tracker she placed on the Nomu from the attack. Strangely, the signal from my petal and the tracker didn't match up. I let out a sigh as I stared out the window of my bedroom. Once all of this was over, the students and I would be moved into the UA dorms. I couldn't help but feel something was off from earlier today at the hospital, but I didn't look too deep into it. I could only hope they weren't going to put themselves in danger. I tied my hair into a high ponytail. I took one last glance at Star who was sleeping silently before leaving.

I flew myself over to the location of where my signal led to. This alone gave me a slight headache considering how far away Hosu was from my house. We had concluded that Momo-chan's tracker most likely led to where they were storing the rest of the Nomus. We sent other pros there as well. Night had fallen and a few of the other pro heroes had already arrived. I landed and approached Mom.

"Are you ready, Y/N?" she asked, looking down at me. I nodded my head.
"I've fully recovered. The only person I really need to look out for is Shigaraki. He is the first and only person who has been able to break my petals. With a touch, they turn to dust." I said, staring at the door. It was only moments before our counterattack would be put into action. One by one, the remaining pro heroes arrived, and we were ready. We surrounded the structure. It was only a matter of time.

"Hello, this is Pizza-La, Camino store." I sang out as I knocked on the door. In the next second, Uncle Toshi burst through the wall and the other heroes and I fled in. Kamui used his quirk to bind the villains. Just as Dabi was about to burst into flames, Gran Torino jumped in and landed a kick on his face. I smirked, seeing him get kicked a second time.

"Sorry we took so long, Bakugou." I said, turning to the ash blonde.
"Shut up, flower girl!" he yelled back.

"Kurogiri! Bring as many as you can over!" yelled Shigaraki. Nothing happened. "What's the matter, Kurogiri?" asked Shigaraki. He sounded annoyed.
"I'm sorry, Tomura Shigaraki. The Nomus that were supposed to be in a fixed location... are not there..!" exclaimed Kurogiri. I grinned knowing that the other pros must have taken care of them.
"This is the end." announced Uncle Toshi.
"The end..? Don't be ridiculous." said Shigaraki. "I've only just begun. Justice... Peace... I'll destroy this garbage heap that you put a lid on with such vague ideas!" he exclaimed. "It was for that purpose that I set All Might apart and started gathering people to my cause... Don't be ridiculous. This is the beginning..." he said. "Kurogiri!" At that moment, Kurogiri was pierced by Edgeshot and fell to the ground. Gran Torino began listing off the names of the villains.
"There's no where left for you to run." stated Gran Torino. "Hey, Shigaraki, can I ask where your boss is?"
"Yeah, Shigaraki, I'd like to know as well." I said, staring at him. Shigaraki began murmuring some stuff, but I couldn't make out what he was saying.
"Where is he right now?" persisted Uncle Toshi. Shigaraki continued to murmur.
"I hate you!" yelled Shigaraki. I flinched at his voice.

Suddenly, Nomus began appearing out of nowhere. I watched as Bakugou was surrounded in a dark substance. I lunged for him. When I opened my eyes I stood by his side in a completely different area.

"Bakugou! Are you okay?!" I asked. We stood back to back as we scanned our surroundings. My eyes widened as I saw a man in a suit standing before us. I shoved Bakugou behind me. "All for One!" I screamed. "Bakugou! Stay back! He's just as powerful as All Might." I took up a defensive stance.
"Oh? Y/N? I haven't seen you since you were 4..." said All for One. I glared at him. The black substance from before appeared around us and in seconds we were surrounded by the league. I grit my teeth. They looked a bit nauseous from the transportation, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't as well.