»»----- Baku Birthday Special -----««

Teeny tiny, barely even a pinch, of KiriBaku. 🙃
Y/N's POV

"Okay, everybody!" I exclaimed. I had gathered everyone into the common room. Tomorrow was Bakugou's birthday and was had to do something special. "Tomorrow is our resident explosive chihuahua's birthday and we need to put together something he'll enjoy!" It was currently night, and Bakugou had already gone off to bed.
"But Kacchan doesn't really like this stuff.." muttered Izu-kun. He was probably wondering if tomorrow would also be the day the entire class of 1-A is exploded out of existence.
"Nonsense!" I exclaimed, placing my hands on my hips. "We need to get everything set up by tomorrow morning!"
"But... there isn't much time..." muttered Ochaco-chan.
"Momo-chan, do you mind creating decorations and stuff? Preferably orange and black, like his hero costume." I asked. She nodded her head and streamers began flowing from her palms. I immediately used my petals to guide them around the common room. In seconds we had covered the entire place in orange and black streamers. I placed my hands on my hips as I realized it looked a bit like Halloween. I watched as Momo-chan began creating balloons.

"Okay, everyone decorate the place in balloons! I need to make the cake!" I exclaimed as I left the others and entered the kitchen. I began making batter while I preheated the oven. I decided to make a vanilla cake, seeing as he seemed to enjoy it last time I made it. I poured the batter into a pan and placed it in the oven. I set a timer on my phone and returned to the others. I was pleased by the decorations. It took only an hour for the place to be ready. I smiled at everyone's hard work. We continued to decorate until I heard the timer on my phone go off. I rushed to the kitchen and took out the cake. I then grabbed the frosting I had made earlier and got to work.

I began with coating it in orange frosting. I placed a line of yellow frosting around the base of the cake. I then poured some melted chocolate on top. It already looked wonderful. I then grabbed the fondant decoration I had made earlier along with a fondant grenade. I grabbed the edible glitter I found at the store the other day and poured some on top. I stepped back to admire my work. I wrote the word 'DIE' on the plate the cake was sitting on top of and placed it in the fridge for tomorrow. Just about everything was set.

The decorations were up, the cake was ready, and everyone already had their presents. The final issue was wrapping them. I was shocked to find most of my classmates didn't know how to wrap presents. I asked Momo-chan to make some wrapping paper and tape then got to work. To my surprise, Mineta had already wrapped his, but he was being really suspicious about it. I told everyone to go to sleep while I continued to wrap. Everyone left excepts Sho-chan, who refused to leave me alone.

"You're working really hard for his birthday." said Sho-chan. I could tell he was really sleepy. If I was being honest, so was I, but I wasn't going to let the preparations go unfinished. I wrapped the final present and stretched my arms upwards with a yawn.
"I'm finally done." I said with a smile. I looked over to see Sho-chan had fallen asleep. I smiled as I brushed his hair out of his face. He wore a peaceful expression. I got up and set the presents down on a table then returned to Sho-chan's side. I shook him gently.

"Wake up, sleepy head." I said. He didn't move at all. "Don't make this a repeat of what happened at the train." I said with a light laugh. He still didn't budge. I created a platform of petals below him. I teleported us up to my room, remembering to turn off the lights before heading upstairs.

Star flew over to me the moment I arrived. I giggled as he flew from me and landed beside Sho-chan. I was too tired to bring him to his dorm even though it was right next door. Instead, I set him down on my bed. I grabbed a pair of pajamas and walked into my bathroom to change. When I exited, I was greeted with an adorable sight. Sho-chan and Star were cuddled up next to each other on my bed.