»»----- Tea -----««

Eri's POV

"What do you think of the sushi burrito?" Y/N asked, taking a bite out of her own.
"Yummy." I replied.
"Are you getting used to... or rather, how was it?" asked Mr. Lemillion.
"I don't... really know..." I muttered. Mr. Deku and Mr. Lemillion sweat dropped. "But... There's a whole lot of people, and they're all trying their best, so... I wonder how it will all turn out..."

"That's what we call being excited." stated a voice. "Looks like this little visit was worthwhile."
"Principal Nezu! Ms. Midnight!" exclaimed Mr. Deku.
"Hello, Mrs. Kayama." stated Bad Apple.
"Hey, Mom!" exclaimed Y/N. Mom? What's that?

"I'm very much excited for the cultural festival as well!" exclaimed the animal person.
"And we sure had to bend over backwards for the cops..." muttered the lady with dark blue hair.
"Now, now, Kayama." said the animal person.
"What happened?" asked Y/N. "I'm sure I would've been able to help."
"Well then! I'm off." said the animal person. "Children! Enjoy your cultural festival to the fullest." I watched as he left the cafeteria.
"I won't go into detail, but... the principal really pulled out all the stops for you guys." stated the lady.
"Really?" questioned Y/N. "When did this happen?"
"On the day you got back and were transferred into a hospital." the lady sighed. "You were unconscious. The result of letting the festival continue, was that we had to bolster our security even further. On top of that, if by some small chance the alarm is set off, even if it's a false alarm, the event will be called off on the spot, and the premises will be evacuated immediately. Those were the conditions."
"Y/N, I don't understand." I said, looking towards her. "Big words..."
"She just means everyone is going to be working a lot harder to make sure everyone is safe." she replied with a smile. I nodded my head.
"Of course, we're constantly on guard to ensure that doesn't happen! We've let hound dog loose around the vicinity of the school." continued the lady.
"Do I need to join the security team?" asked Y/N.

"What? No. I'm not letting you." stated Bad Apple.
"I won't let you join either." said the lady. "Have you forgotten you're still injured?"
"I scanned myself this morning. I have two fractures in my right arm and only one left in my left leg. I'm basically healed." said Y/N.
"How do wounds heal that fast?" asked the lady.
"I don't know. It's strange, but it's a part of me." said Y/N.
"What are fractures?" I asked.
"It's when a bone has a crack in it." said Mr. Deku.
"Does it hurt?" I asked, looking at Y/N.
"It stings every now and then, but I'm fine." said Y/N.
"I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure that's supposed to hurt a lot..." sighed the lady.
"I'm an expert and it hurts a lot." shuddered Mr. Deku. Y/N laughed before taking another bite out of her sushi burrito.

"Oh, that's right! News of your café has been blowing up around the school! Even in the faculty room!" exclaimed the lady. "I'll be sure to drop by, so do your best!"
"What are you doing?" I asked, blinking at Y/N.
"We'll be making lots of delicious sweet treats~" she sang out with a smile on her face. "It'll be lots of fun, so make sure to come, okay?"

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Todoroki's POV

"Is that enough flour?" Y/N asked, looking towards the cart.
"Y/N, this is an entire cart of flour." I sighed. "Then there's two more with other random ingredients."
"Wait- Apples!" she suddenly cried. I watched as she ran around a corner and into a different aisle.

Next week was the day of the festival and Y/N and I, along with the Bakusquad, had been assigned to go grocery shopping.

"Apples? Why do we need apples?" asked Sero.
"Eri likes apples." I stated. Y/N returned with three bags filled with apples and placed them in the cart.
"Okay, so... thatshouldbeenoughappleswestillneedtosetthepricesforeveryiteminthemenuwehavethatforthatandthisforthatdowehaveenoughofthi-"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" yelled Bakugou, cutting off Y/N's mumbling. "Don't fucking mumble! It's fucking annoying!"
"Don't yell at her." I stated, narrowing my eyes at him.
"Macarons, macaroons, tea, coffee, cream puffs, éclairs, candy apples, pies, chocolate mousse, crêpes, croissants, flan, cake, chocolate covered strawberries, ice cream sundaes, cupcakes, brownies, juice, milkshakes, fluffy pancakes, cappuccino, expresso, lemonade, mille-feuille, truffles... " she spoke quickly. "Did I miss anything?"
"Did you just rap out the entire menu?!" exclaimed Ashido.
"So I didn't miss anything?" asked Y/N.
"You forgot madeleines." I stated. She glanced towards the carts.
"You actually understood what she was saying?!" exclaimed Ashido.
"We have the ingredients for that. We should be good to go." she said, letting out a relieved sigh.

We paid for the stuff and loaded it onto one of Y/N's platforms.

"Y/N, are you sure you can put together all of this stuff?" asked Ashido.
"Bakugou and I made a deal." Y/N stated. "Unless he wants to go back on his word."
"What?! No way! We'll murder the whole school!" he roared.
"You're not planning on poisoning them, are you?" asked Kirishima with a nervous laugh.
"Shut up, Shitty Hair!" yelled Bakugou.
"But you guys have similar hair..." muttered Y/N.
"Shut up, Flower Girl!" yelled Bakugou.
"I thought I told you not to yell at her." I grumbled, draping an arm around her shoulders and pulling her closer to me.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

We were gathered around in the common room. The festival was now only a day away and Y/N was leaning against my shoulder, fast asleep. She was dead tired after rehearsals. As a class, we decided that we wanted to make this more than a simple café. Thus, we decided on adding an opening act. Despite our protests, the class decided to give me and Y/N important roles. After many trials and errors, we had practically perfected the performance.

"Woah! Hold up! That tea smells amazing!" exclaimed Jirou.
"Oh, you noticed? My mother sent me a care package! This is the black tea said to only exist in dreams: Gold-Tips Imperial!" exclaimed Yaoyorozu excitedly. "Please enjoy it to your heart's content, everyone!"

"I don't know what that is, but thanks!"
"I have no idea what that is, but it sounds bourgeois!"

"This is the tea Y/N always makes me." I said, taking a cup.
"Wahh! You're so lucky!" exclaimed Kirishima. "This is the best tea I've ever had!"
"Why's everyone so loud all of a sudden?" yawned Y/N as she lifted her head from my shoulder.
"Is this the tea you always give Todoroki?!" Sero exclaimed suddenly, causing her to flinch in surprise. She looked towards me and I handed her the cup. She took a small sip and nodded her head.
"Yeah, it's the same tea." she said. "Why?"
"We have to have it at the café!" exclaimed Uraraka.
"I ordered a couple boxes of it last night, so that's already taken care of." said Y/N. "Haven't you gone over the menu?"
"Isn't it really expensive?!" exclaimed Ashido.
"Yeah, but it's worth the price." replied Y/N. "It's my favorite tea. Although, I'd normally add about a teaspoon of sugar."
"That's why it tasted a bit different." I said, taking a sip.
"It's not just the lack of sugar, the tea was steeped for a minute longer than how long I would normally let it steep." commented Y/N. "None the less, it still tastes excellent."
"I still like your tea better." I mumbled.

I just spent the last hour searching for a song for the opening act thing, and I still don't have one...

Beautiful fanart by drunkiii! Thank you very much~ 💕💗💖
~Lua